Welcome To aBlackWeb

Watched it earlier.
Eh, not bad.
They definitely weren't on that campy team shit like gotg. This was a lot more serious.
The visuals for the main celestial was impressive like it should be.
I don't remember the eternals story too much. I know I bought a trade one time and I think one of them cats was demented and started torturing, fucking and experimenting on humans, so the story can get pretty dark.

Ikarus is a wasteman
Didn't deserve his powers

Jon snow idk wtf he was waiting on to do whatever he was tryna do in the end credits. Once them Aliens looking creature popped out on me the first time any weapon I have is being put to use and is staying on me.

Pip looks weird
Good to see my dude eros

Battyman shit is never needed. Disney can keep that.

Guess there wasn't no black people in babylon back then or anywhere else for that matter

So angelinas fucked up powers make her conveniently only attack her teammates kmt

Smash on Salma

I didn't get how druid walked off and said fuck it but she was telling ikarus to know his place.

Sprite got a raw deal

Earth was seriously close to being fucked, not an avenger to investigate in sight. I could see thor, iron man, cap, reed and tchalla being first responders in situations like that in the marvel univers but I guess not here.

Indian valet a better character than indian eternal

I would watch a part 2...on disney plus. I like how the Universe got expanded

Oh shoutout the deviants being the heroes the whole time

Overall even tho it was cool to me, nothing really makes you care about the characters

Oh yea this show prolly wasn't as successful because they kept mentioning DC characters in the movie.

Last edited:
Black Knight

dane_uncle.png

ebony_blade.png

It was ok. The humor helped out a lot because it dragged a lot IMO. I laughed when they mentioned Superman. The fight scenes were nice. Especially the speedster doing a speed blitz on Ikaris.

So the sun can kill an eternal? That was lame

He kind of looked like Galactus

Also if something that huge was coming out of the ocean floor then there'd be more environmental disasters

It's difficult to watch this after every other Marvel movie with the world ending and not see the big Marvel characters. Like how was Thor and Captain Marvel not there to help? I know it's their movie but it's just difficult not to be like where's the other powerhouses?

He sounded a lot like Snipes to me. I'm really curious how he will be as Blade

Back