Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black_Knight_Marvel.jpg

The Black Knight was originally a normal athletic human being with no superhuman powers. While sharing the gann josin with Sersi, his strength, speed, and other physical abilities were mildly enhanced. After the gann josin link was broken, Whitman returned to being a normal human being. As part of his new role as the Pendragon Whitman has gained minor mystical abilities, such as the ability to see through mystical illusions by looking "past the mundane".

Whitman is an excellent swordsman whose skills have allowed him to best Swordsman in combat. He is also an excellent fighter in general, able to hold his own against such skilled fighters as Captain America and Wolverine. He is also an expert horseman. Whitman started out as a scientist, earning a master's degree in physics while being proficient in a wide array of advanced sciences and technologies, including genetic and mechanical engineering. He maintains a scientific approach and perspective more often than not, despite his ties to the world of magic. He has also demonstrated good leadership skills as leader of both the Avengers and Ultraforce. He has strong strategic and tactical skills.

For a short while Dane became a recipient of the Phoenix Force while partaking in its mock trial contest to choose a new vessel for its power. He lost those facilities when he was bested by the Winter Guard's Crimson Widow.

Just saw it and all I'll say is this...

Ikaris was right. Sacrifice billions to birth countless more. Same way I will always think Thanos was right in his own endeavor

:sup:
Oh, and I'm gonna wife Makkari

For those who don't know the Dreaming Celestial is a thing in Marvel and he's been on Earth.

1636291689238.png

Also Sprite is a boy in the comics in the movie they made it look like he was boy/girl

Phastos isn't gay in the comics Maakri and Sersi are lovers Thena is bi she gets down with whatever

Also in the comics which I think they should've left in the MCU if a Eternal ever dies for them to be reborn a human has to die. I think that would be a great twist in the story.

Back