Welcome To aBlackWeb

I wasn't feeling this at all. . while I give this film props for not going with the typical mcu formula and not bombarding the movie with bad jokes and quips the problem was the pacing. It was pretty bland also. I agree with double toasted's review theres no connection to these charactersat all. Kingo was the only likeable or interesting character. Sprite was just a female loki mixed with pinnochio all pouty "wah, wash I wanna be a real human so I can grow up blah blah blah. Also they're androids? I wish they went with their original origin Wtf I wonder how much will dane love cerci she he finds out he's been humping a robot. I coulda done with out the phastos smooching also had to look away. I really don't see a sequel in the works for eternals. They'd be better off as a Disney plus show so they can be fleshed out more. They shouldve did an inhumans movie instead. Eternals was better than black widow but not as good as shang chi. It couldve been better.
Lol the smooch had you looking away. And as far as the rest I can understand how you felt

I wonder if Arishem could be lying to the Eternals about their origin. It would be weird to make their origin be androids or w.e

Paperboi aint get in no typa shape for this movie lol
He was also homotional as fuck in this movie. he all in the middle of Hiroshima blubbering and crying all like" I should've never given them the tools to destroy each other*sob* oh woe is mee....! I hate this planet waaah!. Man please his fat ass aint did nothing but invent the a plow and im not even going to get into it on how historically inaccurate they was about ancient babylon's technological advancements at 525 b.c. they emasculated a strong black character for the sake of pandering to the LGBT. This is the real phastos

phastos.jpg

Just got back from the movie. I enjoyed it but I could see how others might not. It was definitely kinda long although I can understand why with all the exposition they had to do. That made me think maybe it would've done better as a high budget tv show instead but it still turned out well. Unfortunately I felt like the other characters didn't get as much shine as they could've but again makes sense with a group of 10 characters that not everyone is going to be used as much.

Saw the Ikarus betrayal coming from a mile away, just because the trailers showed that scene where he went to meet Salma Hayek in the daylight. Some of the names were hard as hell to follow but that might also be because I've never heard of the characters before. Think this is the first time in a long time where I had no clue what was going on in the post credit scenes too.

Just got back from the movie. I enjoyed it but I could see how others might not. It was definitely kinda long although I can understand why with all the exposition they had to do. That made me think maybe it would've done better as a high budget tv show instead but it still turned out well. Unfortunately I felt like the other characters didn't get as much shine as they could've but again makes sense with a group of 10 characters that not everyone is going to be used as much.

Saw the Ikarus betrayal coming from a mile away, just because the trailers showed that scene where he went to meet Salma Hayek in the daylight. Some of the names were hard as hell to follow but that might also be because I've never heard of the characters before. Think this is the first time in a long time where I had no clue what was going on in the post credit scenes too.
You ain't recognize that voice talking in the 2nd post credit? The first post credit is bringing on some heavy hitters

lmao @ kumail nanjiani getting ripped to only show off his arms though. but I guess if marvel is paying for the trainer and PEDs you might as well

Back