Welcome To aBlackWeb

I don't feel right skipping Marvel movies. Even if I have no interest in the character or story. Had no interest in Shang-Chi but went and saw it anyway. I'll prolly check this shit out at some point this weekend or next week.

I don't feel right skipping Marvel movies. Even if I have no interest in the character or story. Had no interest in Shang-Chi but went and saw it anyway. I'll prolly check this shit out at some point this weekend or next week.
Same

Prepare yourselves for a lot of dialogue. Movie is slow at times. I'd probably rate it as 7/10
Is it right to think of this movie as important to the stories they are about tell in the near future? And I guess it’s going to be used as maybe glue for other movies from an exposition standpoint?

If the dialogue and story is good I wont mind if it's alot of it and there isnt much action.

I plan on going to see it Monday or Tuesday

Is it right to think of this movie as important to the stories they are about tell in the near future? And I guess it’s going to be used as maybe glue for other movies from an exposition standpoint?
Somewhat, yes. I think I feel 2 films, or maybe 1 film and 1 character are alluded to (especially with the mid-credit and post-credit scenes). I dont feel like this film has any impact from a multiverse standpoint, it can be the glue for what's gonna happen from a cosmic standpoint.

Debating on going tonight. Depends on what the seats look like closer to time.

Did yall peep something coming from the left side closing in on ikaris when he was flying towards/into the sun??

Back