Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man, some of the same faces from Rez Dogs are showing up lol. Makes me happy, loved that show

Yeah, I'm geeked for this. I love my people being shown on screen. And the fact that so many were in Rez Dogs too is just an added bonus.

Watched the first two tonight, I like this shit. They really didn't spend a lot of time on the whole Hawkeye crossover like y'all made it seem. The first episode stands on it's own with only a few minutes on Hawkeye.

I mean, this was a good show...

Not crazy on the action, or unlocking a bigger story.... But a very fun series in itself. I enjoyed every single episode. The finale was lit

decent series.. agreed it coulda used more episodes.

What the hell are her powers exactly tho? Skills her ancestors had, super strength and healing? I think thats my only gripe really.. for an origin story they didnt really explain her powers too well

decent series.. agreed it coulda used more episodes.

What the hell are her powers exactly tho? Skills her ancestors had, super strength and healing? I think thats my only gripe really.. for an origin story they didnt really explain her powers too well
Yea, I didn't get her powers either. Once we saw Maya do things besides being stoic, is when the show cooked imo. Enjoyed the supporting cast

I thought it was funny how in the beginning that stuff crumbled off of them and they ended up with clothes lol

That fight at the end was lame to me. Using her powers so the others could fight or whatever. I just thought it was dumb. It was also kind of let down she didn't fight him

So that's how he becomes mayor. Interesting

Overall it didn't seem as graphic as advertised but it was ok

Lmao at Kingpin beating the breaks off the ice the cream guy. This what we doin now marvel???
200w.gif

Back