Welcome To aBlackWeb

The more I thought about it, the more I realized there ARE long-term consequences to this film. That incursion is going to fuck shit up for the MCU as we know it. It might be how we get the next Avengers film down the line. Wouldn't be surprised if the incursion is what brings mutants and Fantastic Four into the 616

No new characters? What about the main girl that could travel through the multiverse?

major characters. Not c tier superheroes.

you could’ve replaced America Chavez whole point of being in the movie with a physical object and nothing about the movie would’ve changed. She brought nothing. Getting hyped over Clea is like getting hyped over Thanos brother in Eternals. FOH.

Last edited:
major characters. Not c tier superheroes.

you could’ve replaced America Chavez whole point of being in the movie with a physical object and nothing about the movie would’ve changed. She brought nothing. Getting hyped over Clea is like getting hyped over Thanos brother in Eternals. FOH.
How do you know they won't be major characters?

Wanda wasn't a major character when she was first introduced and look at her now. Loki and Black Widow too.

Last edited:
All these niggas was c tier characters until MCU developed them into what we see now lmao

nigga shut up

Wanda was never a c tier character, how many times did she change the comic book landscape in Marvel Comics.

Same with Antman, Vision, Hawkeye, all b tier, original Avengers in the comics.

MCU gets props for elevating Loki. That’s it. And that’s more on the actor. All of the MCU characters before the fox buyout had great fanbases. Marvel unlike DC just didn’t fuck it up.

As soon as that line up of Illuminati came on screen I told my man’s there gona get washed up extremely fast also what let me know they had no fucking idea what they where dealing with

1. They immediately acted like she was something light let me know they don’t have a scarlet witch and never dealt with one, but seeing as they dealt with thanos and strange their cocky asses didn’t think twice about it

2. There line up had no dr strange no iron man no other mystic art users shitwas a dub from the beginner I thought dr doom would be included. Because in the leaks they had hooded members but it is what it is
Every single member that popped up where already in the mcu except reed richards

I also found it funny that we got 3 of the biggest “ ima do what I need to do ass niggas” in one movie going in circles chastising each other for making irresponsible decisions oselfish ones

Wanda>strange>reed richards

Watching him chastise dr strange knowing there’s wild reeds running out in the multiverse possiblebubbling up to cause similar issues or not already was funny to me

like ain’t Kang a decedent to him I’m watching this shit like go get ya fam

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
lol gotdamn the Illuminati got slaughtered. Reveal was anticlimactic AF. Solid movie though otherwise. Aside from No Way Home it’s the only one I’ve liked this phase. Could definitely tell it was a Raimi flick.

Illumanti died easily for story reasons. She couldnt kill Black Bolt that easily, dude has thrown hands with Hulk, thor and Namor. Plus Mr fantasic is null invulnerable.

Back