Welcome To aBlackWeb

It was an ok movie. So I guess there are other Illuminatis in other realities? Was that just a one and done for the MCU? It was pretty much a let down for me they all got wiped out after months of speculation. Reading up on other members who were in it, it could have been done much better.

It was an ok movie. So I guess there are other Illuminatis in other realities? Was that just a one and done for the MCU? It was pretty much a let down for me they all got wiped out after months of speculation. Reading up on other members who were in it, it could have been done much better.

This why you gotta stay away from all them speculating YouTube’s and websites. Get you all hyped for something, and then when it’s wrong or don’t blow your socks off you walk out the theater disappointed and a victim to your own warped expectations.

I hate lookin up spoilers and backstories for stuff that I ain’t seen on screen yet, specifically for that reason.

i hate that people figured out Xavier was in this just by the voice and ran their mouths about it. That reveal woulda hit so much harder, especially with the yellow wheelchair and music, if we just got it organic.

The thing that saved NWH and everybody knowing tobey and Andrew would make an appearance, is that we had no idea how much they’d actually be in it, and how important to the plot.

This why you gotta stay away from all them speculating YouTube’s and websites. Get you all hyped for something, and then when it’s wrong or don’t blow your socks off you walk out the theater disappointed and a victim to your own warped expectations.

I hate lookin up spoilers and backstories for stuff that I ain’t seen on screen yet, specifically for that reason.

i hate that people figured out Xavier was in this just by the voice and ran their mouths about it. That reveal woulda hit so much harder, especially with the yellow wheelchair and music, if we just got it organic.

The thing that saved NWH and everybody knowing tobey and Andrew would make an appearance, is that we had no idea how much they’d actually be in it, and how important to the plot.
I blame Marvel for releasing everything. They legitimately released all the scenes thay should've been surprises. How the hell you drop illuminate in a gotdamn commercial?? Rumors been out that Feige has actually been pissed at how they've marketed this movie. I believe it.

I blame Marvel for releasing everything. They legitimately released all the scenes thay should've been surprises. How the hell you drop illuminate in a gotdamn commercial?? Rumors been out that Feige has actually been pissed at how they've marketed this movie. I believe it.
Was just about to say this. This was shown in the very 1st trailer, and it was marketed as a pretty big deal. The biggest fans of the MCU are the ones who actually know the comics and they all knew the Illuminati is a part of it. Not hard to speculate any of that. With that said, Pat Stewart was iconic as Prof X and to go out like that in possibly his last appearance was meh to me.

They really didn’t tho. A lot of people guessed that it was the Illuminati strictly off of Patrick’s voice. They didn’t show Mr Fantastic or Captain Britain, I had no idea who Blackbolt was at all but they didn’t show him either.

Like I said people be deep diving months before shit come out and fuck themselves out of just going to a movie and experiencing it as it happens.

They really didn’t tho. A lot of people guessed that it was the Illuminati strictly off of Patrick’s voice. They didn’t show Mr Fantastic or Captain Britain, I had no idea who Blackbolt was at all but they didn’t show him either.

Like I said people be deep diving months before shit come out and fuck themselves out of just going to a movie and experiencing it as it happens.
They put Peggy in the commercials and Illuminate by name by Mordo. Prof X shouldn't have been in that trailer either no way in hell you can't tell that's Capt Picard lol.

I mean I can see why they put the Illuminati in the commercial cause truthfully they didnt move the plot along any further. This also led me to believe we're gonna see an Earth 616 Illuminati form pretty soon

They put Peggy in the commercials and Illuminate by name by Mordo. Prof X shouldn't have been in that trailer either no way in hell you can't tell that's Capt Picard lol.

nah niggas sniffed out the Illuminati way back from the NWH trailer with just “we should tell him the truth”. I ain’t seen no trailer with Peggy or Mordo actually saying Illuminati, tho either. So maybe on that one you got me.

but even with that trailer with just Patrick’s voice I had to be told it was him. It got by me. I don’t listen that hard to every line of dialogue in a trailer because a lot of times them shits don’t even be making the final cut

didn’t watch a trailer for this movie besides the one that was in NWH and the super bowl. Didn’t look up any news either

don’t read the comics so I didn’t know what to expect

movie Didn’t bother me at all

this is me too. I stay out these threads too for the most part until I see the movies.

had time to kill before taking the wife out for Mother’s Day and caught a matinee. I thought the movie was cool.

I will admit the way Xavier went out was kinda jank but ultimately they didn’t matter that much to the plot so it was all good

this is me too. I stay out these threads too for the most part until I see the movies.

had time to kill before taking the wife out for Mother’s Day and caught a matinee. I thought the movie was cool.

I will admit the way Xavier went out was kinda jank but ultimately they didn’t matter that much to the plot so it was all good
I don’t get why ppl would have an issue with the Illuminati dying the way they did

movie was supposed to showcase Wanda’s strength and like you said they weren’t integral to the plot at all

Back