Welcome To aBlackWeb

And shout-out to Pat Stewart. I'm so fucking pissed that he had been wasting some good ass acting years at fucking Fox.

Not sure how long he's gonna be in the MCU due to health reasons, but it would've been nice to have the Fox version of him moving forward
Lol I'm pretty sure it's a one and done for Black Bolt, Professor X and Reed Richards as far as the actors playing them

Lol I'm pretty sure it's a one and done for Black Bolt, Professor X and Reed Richards as far as the actors playing them
Black bolt is an eternal? I still haven't seen that one

And I guess this scene was the "too much fan service" criticism they were talking about in the non spoiler reviews.

I hope not. I wanna see buddy play Reed Richards moving forward

I thought he was talkin about the part scarlet witch tricked professor x but I guess not. Lemme take back my cosign actin like I'm up on game when I'm not lol

Don't feel bad.

I spent the entire watch thinking that America Chavez was Kamala Khan. So l was low key mentally shittin on Marvel for making the Dr. Strange sequel into a feature length commercial for the Ms. Marvel show.

I was relieved yesterday when I realized that wasn't the case, but I got other criticisms that kept me from all out enjoying this movie like past Marvel joints.

Maybe that's bc I'm beginning to see thru the MCU formula and the same tricks ain't working anymore.

And shout-out to Pat Stewart. I'm so fucking pissed that he had been wasting some good ass acting years at fucking Fox.

Not sure how long he's gonna be in the MCU due to health reasons, but it would've been nice to have the Fox version of him moving forward
He's back to being Picard so I doubt we see him as Professor X again

I hope not. I wanna see buddy play Reed Richards moving forward
This. No more reboots.

Pick it up from here and get a surrounding cast of real actors and don't try to make it a comedy like the first installment

Reactions: GNS
One of the strongest feats in comic book history.

I do like how Wanda made the darkhold disappear in all realities just like how she made mutants disappear in all realities in the comic, it was a good touch
Her efforts are wasted since those are only copies lol

Back