Welcome To aBlackWeb

Liked it didn’t love it. MCU folks stay tellin folks to tamper our expectations, it’s the internet that builds the wild hype.

Wanda was the mvp. But if the Scarlett Witch is gone what does that make of Wanda? But the way she mobbed on the Illuminati was trill. Maria Rambeau was talkin mad shit lol None of them actors who was in this version of the Illuminati is coming back. But their appearances in general means they’re are definitely main MCU variants of them out there somewhere.

Strange finally got the real eye of agomotto, that explains that end scene.

The illuminati was a multiverse version and I don't like how they used baron mordu in this.strange said mordu snapped and tried to kill him on numerous occasions when this was never shown on screen.

Last edited:
I also dont know how I feel about the post Thanos world building.

The first 3 phases of Marvel were building up to 1 massive event, and the shit delivered.

This phase 4 of marvel is building up to multiple massive events at once, and idk if I like that as much.

You got the incursions, the next host of the celestials, Kang, and whatever was happening at the end of Shang Chi all building up at once.

I kind of liked the slower pace of everything building up to 1 event.

Either way first week watch on whatever they release
All I know is I'm not gonna sit through 10 more years of movies to get through an arc. Marvel better do like Chappelle and....

I enjoyed what I saw!

the movie was a fuckin ride.

Loved seeing the Illuminati and their eventual deaths. The universe they were in was inconsequential anyhow.

Only gripes were with the cgi at some points.

I liked the movie but it was kinda dumb. The wanda parts>>>>>>>>strange parts.

I'm super casual with my comics history so it's always a treat when I actually recognize somebody straight away. Heeeeyyy Clea 😎😏

Back