Welcome To aBlackWeb

Keep that third eye shit away

shit was mad unappealing lol

shitty CGI for it but even if it was good I don’t Wanna see that shit
Oh you will once you find out where he draws the ultimate power tied to it from…

strange is a fucked up character in the comics and I appreciate the fact they are leaning intothat fact.

they gave hints of it away in endgame but it gets waaaaaaaaaay worse.

so much worse.

I’m in here. And I gots questions:

Since when was Scarlet Witch that powerful? This shit she pulled off was beyond Omega-level mutant shit. Goddamn @ her bodying the Illuminati like it was light work.

America? REALLY?? Aight then.

Why Mordo look like a sucker in any universe, B?

I’m in here. And I gots questions:

Since when was Scarlet Witch that powerful? This shit she pulled off was beyond Omega-level mutant shit. Goddamn @ her bodying the Illuminati like it was light work.

America? REALLY?? Aight then.

Why Mordo look like a sucker in any universe, B?
I didn't realize how powerful she was til she was about to crush Thanos. Then I had to look it up and was like oh she up there far as power

She always been that powerful
Yeah i remember reading M Day and that happened over 10 years ago. One thing the Marvel universe is good at, is making reality warping powerhouses lol (Mad Jim, molecule man, reed richards kid)

as for the movie, i liked both the derived source material and the horror elements. Definitely will try to remember to watch around Halloween. The dialogue was mid and the actor for Chavez was stiff for 2/3 acts, but she came together pretty well for the last act. 2 hour comic book movies are a gift and a curse

Back