Welcome To aBlackWeb

Just watched.....honestly I liked it but..I don't love it. The first one pacing seemed far better compared to this one which felt kinda disjointed. Elizabeth Olsen carried this movie and did a great job. Apparently there's 40 min cut from this movie I definitely felt it. Did anyone catch the Loving Tribunal? Also secret wars 2015 is being set up. Was dope seeing Clea pop up so I guess Dormmarmmu is ready to start some shit again. Sam Raimi fingerprints were all over this movie and though I liked seeing the Illuminate it was wack how they got instantly bodied like that. WTF happened to Mordo?

I loved it. I thought it was awesome. A bit silly at times (the musical battle) but overall had some great cameos, dope fight scenes. And Wanda was not to be fucked with. She took the Illuminati out without breaking a sweat. I hope there’s still versions of Black Bolt, Reed and Xavier out there because that was fucked up lol

I think I’d rather not have seen Professor X and Mr. Fantastic used in this way for this movie if they were just gonna get offed 5 minutes later.

I feel it was better ways they could’ve introduced Fantastic 4 and the X-Men into the MCU. If this even counts as their introduction..

Maybe they’ll make it make sense later though.

I think I’d rather not have seen Professor X and Mr. Fantastic used in this way for this movie if they were just gonna get offed 5 minutes later.

I feel it was better ways they could’ve introduced Fantastic 4 and the X-Men into the MCU. If this even counts as their introduction..

Maybe they’ll make it make sense later though.

I dont think this counts as an introduction really..

When they introduced Reed Richards they did mention the Fantastic Four but when Professor X arrived they didnt say anything about X-Men. I'm sure we'll get a proper introduction at some point tho

Was there only ONE book of Vishanti in the multiverse? There were mad versions of the Darkhold but they seemed to go to the same portal/universe to get to the Vishanti book

I wonder how far they gonna take the excursions.

No way they can do it like in the comics. But interestingly enough, dr strange had found some powers during the excursion and became stronger than most cosmic beings.

Was that also the storyline where Strange gave up his soul for 100% of the vishantis power?

So he might have got two wild ass powerupa during that same event

I don’t think they will be secret wars 2015 but everything that lead up to it like the Illuminati killing earths in secret and avengers vs beyonders sure.

The thing I hated about this movie is Stranges romantic subplot.

Smh.

Like man pay some writers to come up with some deep reasoning of Strange being unhappy. He could just be unhappy about how his life played out and sacrifices due to being a super hero. Romance could be a reason.

But the whole plot being Strange in love was wack.

Smh.

Like man pay some writers to come up with some deep reasoning of Strange being unhappy. He could just be unhappy about how his life played out and sacrifices due to being a super hero. Romance could be a reason.

I mean the doctor strange what-if episode framed it in a way that it was clearly a motivating factor for his character and the film just took it further

They might do a combo of secret wars and secret wars 2015.

But strange did start an exercusion and they is going to stop it. So lets see.

Smh.

This is confusing since evil Dr strange was birthed because of Christine

I mean the doctor strange what-if episode framed it in a way that it was clearly a motivating factor for his character and the film just took it further

What ifs the only thing i didnt watch.

I dont like romatic sub plots.

Back