Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lemme find out Sam Raimi knows what he’s doing lol

Strange made a cape out of souls man that shit was dope

lol I never blamed Raimi for Spiderman 3. Dude always been campy as hell but in small doses that shit works. From Evil dead, hercules and xena n all that.. all the way to the spiderman joints

lol I never blamed Raimi for Spiderman 3. Dude always been campy as hell but in small doses that shit works. From Evil dead, hercules and xena n all that.. all the way to the spiderman joints
Spiderman 3 was Avi arads fault. He kept interfering and would let raimi do his work. He shie horned venome in there because his main gail was selling action figures. He did the same thing to Marc Webb with amazing Spider-Man 2

Spiderman 3 was Avi arads fault. He kept interfering and would let raimi do his work. He shie horned venome in there because his main gail was selling action figures. He did the same thing to Marc Webb with amazing Spider-Man 2

And Sony still rolling with this fuckin guy.. Clowns

I thought there was someone in the background pulling the strings but no lol. Wanda was really the antagonist

I thought the dreams being glimpses into multiverse concept dope as hell. Pretty sure that was brought up in that dream thread a little while back lol

Oh yeah I thought when the two stranges fought with music notes was really cool

Also goes without saying but what a visually stunning movie

I remember seeing the waves in that Tea cup, Wanda crawling out the gong like a demon, the shot of When Dr strange got to the long steps with the red crescent background of Evil Dr strange’s sanctum sanctorum, and when Him and America were going through all of the universes

Just got home from the theater. Meh.
Movie was ok, nothing spectacular . It's definitely could have been better.
Movie was disappointing. Wasn’t bad, just didn’t live up to the hype. CGI seemed off.

Agreed with all points. Just seen it and was kinda over it already.

Saw it in 3D too and didn't help with the cgi.

Wanda going on a kill spree was the highlight.
Fan service shit like Captain Carter saying "I can do this all day" pissed me off

How packed were yalls theaters? I wanted to check the dolby or imax but they were all too full. Wasnt trying to be around alotta people like that.

I ended up going with the real 3d joint even tho I dont really like 3D too tough. It was hardly anyone in there thankfully. We pretty much had the theater to ourselves. When we came out the place was starting to get packed tho

Imax was packed... Periphery seats were the only ones not filled

Oh yeah I thought when the two stranges fought with music notes was really cool

Also goes without saying but what a visually stunning movie

I remember seeing the waves in that Tea cup, Wanda crawling out the gong like a demon, the shot of When Dr strange got to the long steps with the red crescent background of Evil Dr strange’s sanctum sanctorum, and when Him and America were going through all of the universes

cosign everything except the verzuz battle

Back