Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yes, Strange is reckless. There's no argument there, but he was still doing something for the benefit of someone else and thought there would be no negative costs to anyone else. Wanda knew full well they she was enslaving other people, and she was doing it for no reason other than to avoid her own grief.

Also, it wasn't Strange's job to stop Wanda anymore right? Didn't they say that he wasn't even SS anymore at that point?
Yeah Wong runs shit

Hi res 8k of "the binary" character look like an amalgamation of both Kang and Monica.... Covered in the bands of cyttorak...

i seen a video on YouTube with a guy saying he thinks it’s Kang.

that image he posted looked like a black female (wide hips and all) with short hair to me. Lol

Random shit, but I want to see to see a live action DBZ fight with MCU light and energy effects and DCEU fight choreography.

I don't want a DBZ movie because they'd ruin that. I just want one good fight. Maybe the Saiyan Saga Goku vs Vegeta fight.

Random shit, but I want to see to see a live action DBZ fight with MCU light and energy effects and DCEU fight choreography.

I don't want a DBZ movie because they'd ruin that. I just want one good fight. Maybe the Saiyan Saga Goku vs Vegeta fight.
The fight in matrix 3 with neo and Smith reminded me of a dbz fight

I think a better easier but also challenging test would be to do Dragonball first. You could keep it more of the adventure, wonder, and martial arts that the OG was. A proper Goku in the wilderness who's all about martial arts from his grandmother runs into Bulma and they get into gathering the dragonballs. Could easily make a series on that.

I just need this fucking movie to drop i heard rumors about a rated r version, also if marvel dropped Patrick and the blatant inclusion of the illumanti etc . We are missing so much flying over our heads I feel like 80% of these trailers are completely fabricated , we been begging for the xmen for a long time in the mcu and they dropped it ina trailer????

Essentially I feel where going to see some our personal goats at the time they where Inteoduced to us like a xmen 97 wolverine or specific comic versions we fucked with as kids not on screen versions

Back