Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dr. Strange AND Wanda are wreckless as fuck with their powers. Neither one of them are really heroes with the amount of shit they be fuckin up imo lol
If No Way home doesn't happen do you still think that? I mean...Strange at no point has enslaved an entire town against their will for imaginary kids lol.

If No Way home doesn't happen do you still think that? I mean...Strange at no point has enslaved an entire town against their will for imaginary kids lol.

He was wreckless in his first movie as well.... add in the fact that Wanda wouldnt have even been able to enslave an entire town against their wills for as long as she did if his bum ass was doing his job properly. Then he fucks up in No way home AGAIN.... and he bout to fuck up in THIS movie.

Shoulda never gave that nigga magic 😂

Yes.

Strange broke the rules even in his first movie which results in Mordo flipping out.

I personally think the TVA are strange's fault.
Well either Strange used the timestone or Dormmarmmu makes our reality his bitch🤷🏽‍♂️

He was wreckless in his first movie as well.... add in the fact that Wanda wouldnt have even been able to enslave an entire town against their wills for as long as she did if his bum ass was doing his job properly. Then he fucks up in No way home AGAIN.... and he bout to fuck up in THIS movie.

Shoulda never gave that nigga magic 😂
I'm blaming the writers on the whole Darkhold thing because they threw the audible of deciding against Dr. Strange appearing. They thought it would be a disservice to Wanda or some shit like that🙄

I'm blaming the writers on the whole Darkhold thing because they threw the audible of deciding against Dr. Strange appearing. They thought it would be a disservice to Wanda or some shit like that🙄
Darkhold works cause it's how they can introduce vampires (Blade) into the MCU and werewolves (MCU Halloween special)

Darkhold works cause it's how they can introduce vampires (Blade) into the MCU and werewolves (MCU Halloween special)
Yea that too. Chthon is probably the one making Wanda crazier since she started reading the book. Be interesting if he's possessing her🤔

I've been seeing it a lot online so I wanted to ask here does anyone emphasize with what Wanda said at the end about being labeled an enemy and not a hero?

I took it as basically you did all this rule breaking this that and the other then you did what you did for Peter, and I can't find a way to get my kids back? Felt the fuck you twinkle in her eye too

yes. Look at this doof…
View attachment 770144

I was an XMen/Spider-Man kid

I thought all the avengers/fantastic 4 were corny tbh

My brother was huge dr strange fan I skipped his comics because he always appeared as snobby know it all sideline character that put in no work and just complained when people fucked up also he looked racist to me idk

Idk how I got this as a kid

Kinda think they had to make strange extra reckless to make you sympathize with wanda because she's right but the way she's about to go about it sheesh imo mad people are going to die 90% of the movie we gonna be like dam fuck

And you know why because we all gona be like can we get sometype of spinoff with this "variant", cheat code

The money made In introducing and killing off then bringing back these characters will be phenomenal

My brother was huge dr strange fan I skipped his comics because he always appeared as snobby know it all sideline character that put in no work and just complained when people fucked up also he looked racist to me idk

Idk how I got this as a kid
The animated movie got me into Strange years ago. Been into the character since then. I just had no interest before

Kinda think they had to make strange extra reckless to make you sympathize with wanda because she's right but the way she's about to go about it sheesh imo mad people are going to die 90% of the movie we gonna be like dam fuck

And you know why because we all gona be like can we get sometype of spinoff with this "variant", cheat code

The money made In introducing and killing off then bringing back these characters will be phenomenal

lol Wanda ain't right. She bent reality and enslaved a bunch of people because couldn't move on from losing Vision. Strange was trying to help someone else, which is kinda what heroes do. Also, Strange was reckless, but he had reason to believe that he could accomplish his goal without causing any damage. He didn't expect Peter to interfere with the spell. Wanda wasn't reckless. She purposely fucked up a bunch of people's lives and was willing to fight the authorities to prevent them from helping her captives. That's villainous.

lol Wanda ain't right. She bent reality and enslaved a bunch of people because couldn't move on from losing Vision. Strange was trying to help someone else, which is kinda what heroes do. Also, Strange was reckless, but he had reason to believe that he could accomplish his goal without causing any damage. He didn't expect Peter to interfere with the spell. Wanda wasn't reckless. She purposely fucked up a bunch of people's lives and was willing to fight the authorities to prevent them from helping her captives. That's villainous.

They both had their reason both of them shouldn't of touched shit, wanda was stricken with grief( also possibly being manipulated other evil entities)

Dr strange is just arrogant and from ny and at the end of the day he violated rules for miniscule reasons compared to wanda, ie helping Peter get the life he wanted instead of just growing the fuck up and dealing with shit

I hope they bring in a Wesley snipes blade cameo outta respect to cement him as the first mcu movie

They both had their reason both of them shouldn't of touched shit, wanda was stricken with grief( also possibly being manipulated other evil entities)

Dr strange is just arrogant and from ny and at the end of the day he violated rules for miniscule reasons compared to wanda, ie helping Peter get the life he wanted instead of just growing the fuck up and dealing with shit

I hope they bring in a Wesley snipes blade cameo outta respect to cement him as the first mcu movie

Strange didn't really violate any rules though. He was warned not to do it because it was risky, but it was something he already had experience with and reason to believe it wouldn't be a problem. And you can't use the "just grow up" rhetoric with Peter. His problems weren't normal teenage shit that he had to work through.

Wanda was not dealing with those kinds of problems. She was just dealing with her own grief. Strange's spell wasn't intended to hurt anyone. Wanda was knowingly enslaving people. There's no comparison there.

Strange didn't really violate any rules though. He was warned not to do it because it was risky, but it was something he already had experience with and reason to believe it wouldn't be a problem. And you can't use the "just grow up" rhetoric with Peter. His problems weren't normal teenage shit that he had to work through.

Wanda was not dealing with those kinds of problems. She was just dealing with her own grief. Strange's spell wasn't intended to hurt anyone. Wanda was knowingly enslaving people. There's no comparison there.

He pulled of a tiny version of the spell and even wong said that was reckless he then goes and tries the spell on a magnitude 10x greater than than the original party trick then had double the original recklessness to stop it then he wasn't even doing his job when she first lost it

He pulled of a tiny version of the spell and even wong said that was reckless he then goes and tries the spell on a magnitude 10x greater than than the original party trick then had double the original recklessness to stop it then he wasn't even doing his job when she first lost it

Yes, Strange is reckless. There's no argument there, but he was still doing something for the benefit of someone else and thought there would be no negative costs to anyone else. Wanda knew full well they she was enslaving other people, and she was doing it for no reason other than to avoid her own grief.

Also, it wasn't Strange's job to stop Wanda anymore right? Didn't they say that he wasn't even SS anymore at that point?

Back