Welcome To aBlackWeb

i couldnt sleep so i watched the first dr. Strange at like 4 this morning

this was only my second time watching and im actually kinda glad cause after all the other things that have been released since it came out, sooooooo much shit hit different.

like when the one was explaining the multiple universes, the branching of TL, etc...i couldnt help but think of the last episode of Loki.

the continuity in their storytelling is second to none

Had the same feeling for AoU. Especially when you I watch it now.

Marvel about to pump out pure classics in this next phase I think where gona have resolutions if that and no happy endings for a few movies

Supreme Iron Man
Xavier X
Magneto
Reed Richards
Peggy as Captain America
Black Captain Marvel

I think you hit the nail on the head besides Magneto but I wouldn’t be surprised if they had him also.

the other characters make a shit ton of sense though. They have all been seen in prior MCU films (outside Xavier & Magneto) and fans will recognize them.

I don’t want to even see any more trailers because I want fresh eyes for the film. I’m super excited about this

The more I see the trailer I think that’s Maria Rambeau fighting Wanda but I still think Superior Iron Man is apart of the counsel

Looking at the trailer again strange looks exactly the same way he did at the end of no way home so him meeting the council will probably be in the very beginning of the movie

I've been seeing it a lot online so I wanted to ask here does anyone emphasize with what Wanda said at the end about being labeled an enemy and not a hero?

Dr. Strange AND Wanda are wreckless as fuck with their powers. Neither one of them are really heroes with the amount of shit they be fuckin up imo lol
If No Way home doesn't happen do you still think that? I mean...Strange at no point has enslaved an entire town against their will for imaginary kids lol.

If No Way home doesn't happen do you still think that? I mean...Strange at no point has enslaved an entire town against their will for imaginary kids lol.

He was wreckless in his first movie as well.... add in the fact that Wanda wouldnt have even been able to enslave an entire town against their wills for as long as she did if his bum ass was doing his job properly. Then he fucks up in No way home AGAIN.... and he bout to fuck up in THIS movie.

Shoulda never gave that nigga magic 😂

Back