Welcome To aBlackWeb

Got tickets for premier night
07e481cc448b85b16c82b10f5550c1e4.gif

Had no idea the new trailer snuck in some new stuff into old scenes.

We see the Real Eye of Agamoto and the Book of the vishanti in the trailer. Basically everything that makes Dr Strange the Sorcerer Supreme.

I'm really interested in seeing what Mordo's part is going to be in this movie. Is he going to be a reluctant ally working to clean up Strange's mess or is he going to be working with the enemy to get rid of Strange?

I'm really interested in seeing what Mordo's part is going to be in this movie. Is he going to be a reluctant ally working to clean up Strange's mess or is he going to be working with the enemy to get rid of Strange?

probably both. Work to get rid of him until the enemy's grand scheme is revealed, then work with him as a reluctant ally.

I was thinking about Nightmare. They keep emphasizing on that word throughout the promo for this film
Nightmare was supposed to be the primary villain before Sam Raimi took the keys. This multi-verse stuff is far too big for him though Nightmare isn't that powerful. Chthon, Wanda, Cytorrak, Dormmarmmu, other beings like that with reality warping and ridiculous cosmic shit can cause this level of fuckery lol. I'd love for Nightmare to be involved though dude had the whole world slumped feeding on them lol.

probably both. Work to get rid of him until the enemy's grand scheme is revealed, then work with him as a reluctant ally.
Does everyone think this Mordo is the Mordo we know or another version? I'm on the fence of a whole nother one at rhe moment.

Nightmare was supposed to be the primary villain before Sam Raimi took the keys. This multi-verse stuff is far too big for him though Nightmare isn't that powerful. Chthon, Wanda, Cytorrak, Dormmarmmu, other beings like that with reality warping and ridiculous cosmic shit can cause this level of fuckery lol. I'd love for Nightmare to be involved though dude had the whole world slumped feeding on them lol.

Nightmare is a reality warper also, he beat all the cosmic abstracts and eternity twice.

Back