Welcome To aBlackWeb

like someone said, if you look at this as "connective tissue" to tie in IW, then it might end up being a pretty good movie

i watched IW last night and at the very least, you gotta assume that the end/mid credit scene is her seeing her pager going off from Fury

this is what im interested in moving forward as it relates to her involvement in End Game

1) How much info has Fury been feeding her throughout the years if the picture is being painted that her and Fury have been in constant contact

2) what has she been doing since the time when her movie ends and the time she gets the page from Fury

3) how soon is she introduced in End Game?

4) I assume NONE of the other Avengers know about her. Maybe Ronin?

like someone said, if you look at this as "connective tissue" to tie in IW, then it might end up being a pretty good movie

i watched IW last night and at the very least, you gotta assume that the end/mid credit scene is her seeing her pager going off from Fury

this is what im interested in moving forward as it relates to her involvement in End Game

1) How much info has Fury been feeding her throughout the years if the picture is being painted that her and Fury have been in constant contact

2) what has she been doing since the time when her movie ends and the time she gets the page from Fury

3) how soon is she introduced in End Game?

4) I assume NONE of the other Avengers know about her. Maybe Ronin?

For whatever reason it bothers me that Fury was shocked at Thor, but he knew about Cap. Marvel.

:js4:

For whatever reason it bothers me that Fury was shocked at Thor, but he knew about Cap. Marvel.

:js4:
the only reason i can think of is the fact that Thor is actually a God and maybe he didnt think those actually existed outside of greek mythology

its not like you could find Asgard on a map

Looks like samuel L Jackson fucked up and dropped a major spoiler in an interview last night. Or he trolling.

Nigga said this version of Captain Marvel can time travel...

“She’s pretty much the strongest character — in terms of someone with powers are able to do things — in the Marvel universe. So, for Carol Danvers to be that person and for Brie to become that person, it’s gonna be a dynamite thing. I mean, [the Avengers] are up against some really, really tough odds right now — we saw throughout Infinity War — so now we know that we need something that’s as powerful as Thanos. And at some point, we’ll find out how powerful she is and all the things that she’s capable of. She’s one of the few people in the Marvel universe that can time travel, so…”

So, did Jackson really just let slip one of the biggest spoilers in MCU history? Well, let’s look at the options.

Screenshot-2018-12-27-22.19.56-513x350.jpg

-
Captain-Marvel-021-525x350.jpg

-

First off, we perhaps can’t rule out the possibility that Jackson is just kidding or messing with the fans. After all, it seems inevitable that at least someone in the past year has mentioned these time travel rumors to him, so maybe he just couldn’t resist the opportunity to get people talking. Moreover, there’s always a chance that the star is simply drawing on comic book mythology and is remembering Carol’s history incorrectly, perhaps getting her mixed up with a character who’s known to time travel.

Then again, maybe Jackson is both sincere and correct in his statement, though this would only raise further questions about the nature of Carol’s powers, and how they’ll factor into the MCU’s next two releases. Let the fans spin their theories, but hopefully all will be revealed when Captain Marvel hits theaters on March 8th, 2019, followed by Avengers: Endgame on April 26th.

Just saw the preview for this movie during the National Championship game.

For those that remember, I called the last 2 DC comics flops.......Batman v. Superman and Justice League.

This will be the first marvel flop........no pun intended...........that I'm gonna call.

Hollywood needs to stop this SJW bullshit of replacing male characters with female ones.

Especially in this situation since there already is a legitimate female character....... Ms. Marvel.........with her own identity and storyline.

Some might argue that her comic book presence is just as strong as Captain Marvel's.

Especially considering her tie-in to Rogue from X-Men stealing her powers.

So why even bother making Captain Marvel a woman when they could have very easily done a Ms. Marvel movie?

IDK, maybe it's just the actress playing the role........but she seems like a horrible fit and doesn't look genuine at all.

Just saw the preview for this movie during the National Championship game.

For those that remember, I called the last 2 DC comics flops.......Batman v. Superman and Justice League.

This will be the first marvel flop........no pun intended...........that I'm gonna call.

Hollywood needs to stop this SJW bullshit of replacing male characters with female ones.

Especially in this situation since there already is a legitimate female character....... Ms. Marvel.........with her own identity and storyline.

Some might argue that her comic book presence is just as strong as Captain Marvel's.

Especially considering her tie-in to Rogue from X-Men stealing her powers.

So why even bother making Captain Marvel a woman when they could have very easily done a Ms. Marvel movie?

IDK, maybe it's just the actress playing the role........but she seems like a horrible fit and doesn't look genuine at all.

Spot on.

But you know they gon ride the wave so....

My biggest problem with this is this has been a 10 year build up, and right before the end, they throw in a white girl who nobody knows to save the day against a villian that beat the goon outta hulk.

Spot on.

But you know they gon ride the wave so....

My biggest problem with this is this has been a 10 year build up, and right before the end, they throw in a white girl who nobody knows to save the day against a villian that beat the goon outta hulk.

Hold up.............

This movie's been in the works for 10 years and the white chick was just a last minute decision???

KRS-ONE gif.gif

Yeah, this movie's gonna be horrible.

@AP21

I guess in this case my definition of flop might take another meaning because I'm not expecting much from this movie at all.

So, it's possible that it might end up being a success if it ends up not being as bad as I think it'll be.........but I doubt that's gonna be the case.

Back