batman the only hero that would have psychologically fucked with thanos...

he would have saw that he was too strong to beat physically, and would have played to his ego...

Every time thanos lost in the comics was cuz of that shit.. and that's right up batman's alley....

that's why i hate the movie batman so much at times.. they took that thinking part out of his arsenal...u see flashes of it, but not like in the comics....

he woulda figured out thanos's obsession with lady and death, and prolly fell out laughing...

Fixed that.

Thanos' ego is what gets him fucked up every single time.

Fixed that.

Thanos' ego is what gets him fucked up every single time.

No it's not. Ya'll are getting it mixed up. He doesn't lose because of ego. He loses because he subconsciously doesn't want to win.

main-qimg-aaa05276691f827808b9991d8cf7cb71

It was further confirmed when he later destroyed the entire universe, realized he never actually wanted that, and killed himself to bring the universe back.

Which is why Batman would win in a physiological battle
Batman would get murked.

Thanos takes L's because he's either losing to love (LadyLDeath)and wanting to be like Galactus and the other elder God's. He know he can't be with or be like them so he ultimately fails.

Which is why Batman would win in a physiological battle

I'm guessing you mean psychological battle. If so, you miss the point. No one beats Thanos in that way. He beats himself, and that usually only comes after he's beaten everyone else. Winning is basically part of his character at this point. In his most recent solo, it was revealed that he will be the reason the universe ends.

No it's not. Ya'll are getting it mixed up. He doesn't lose because of ego. He loses because he subconsciously doesn't want to win.

main-qimg-aaa05276691f827808b9991d8cf7cb71

It was further confirmed when he later destroyed the entire universe, realized he never actually wanted that, and killed himself to bring the universe back.

What's funny, is I was thinking of that exact page from Infinity War, I just remembered it differently.

Plus, there was the time where Thanos abandoned his physical form after defeating Eternity in The Infinity Gauntlet. That was clearly his ego at work, he believed that he was so unstoppable he left it all behind...

thanosgoddddd-660x639.png

... Which, of course, allowed Nebula to grab the gauntlet for herself.

3-54.jpg

Nebula-steals-the-Infinity-Gauntlet-from-Thanos.jpg

What's funny, is I was thinking of that exact page from Infinity War, I just remembered it differently.

Plus, there was the time where Thanos abandoned his physical form after defeating Eternity in The Infinity Gauntlet. That was clearly his ego at work, he believed that he was so unstoppable he left it all behind...

thanosgoddddd-660x639.png

... Which, of course, allowed Nebula to grab the gauntlet for herself.

3-54.jpg

Nebula-steals-the-Infinity-Gauntlet-from-Thanos.jpg

That's what Adam was referring to in the scan I posted. It wasn't ego. Thanos didn't believe he was worthy to have that kind of power and subconsciously left an opening for his defeat.

How it ties everything together will end up being its main draw.
The Easter eggs gonna be crazy.

Reactions: Lou Cypher
batman the only hero that would have psychologically fucked with thanos...

he would have saw that he was too strong to beat physically, and would have played to his ego...

most of the times thanos lost in the comics was cuz of that shit.. and that's right up batman's alley....

that's why i hate the movie batman so much at times.. they took that thinking part out of his arsenal...u see flashes of it, but not like in the comics....

he woulda figured out thanos's obsession with lady and death, and prolly fell out laughing...

This is why I feel Bats is the greatest hero of all time

He was so cerebral...prepared for everything...on top of having them hands and tech....

My nigga Bats had a file on EVERY SINGLE JL member just in case one of them niggas decided to act up

These trailers are doing nothing for me honestly. I'm getting Ant-Man vibes from this. Not expecting much but it may end up surprising

I think this is a good way of putting it. I think the movie will end up being decent. Like I said before, it will probably be something like Aquaman where the story and characters aren't super engaging, but the action and visuals will make up for it.

Reactions: Lou Cypher
I think this is a good way of putting it. I think the movie will end up being decent. Like I said before, it will probably be something like Aquaman where the story and characters aren't super engaging, but the action and visuals will make up for it.
Don't compare this alien mutt to the true king of the 7 seas
:tuh: