Also, I know Sam L is happy to be getting that Marvel money again.
They tried to freeze my nigga out of some shit he started.

tumblr_pf96nqFc4N1qdhizao1_540.gif

tumblr_pf96nqFc4N1qdhizao2_540.gif
Goat
Fuck dat old racist bitch

DC fans are pathetic af

but marvel fans are annoying as shit
Cause all we do is win
Pathetic is u niggaz tryna force yourself to like jla and batman vs superman

Idc how bad a movie it is I'm gonna like it no matter what- @Lou Cypher

Man of steel was uhhh
The other was wonder woman
Thats a one hot movie every decade average
That's so laaame

They tried to freeze my nigga out of some shit he started.

Bruh, I don't think people understand how gangsta being part of the MCU is. Check this list for the highest grossing actors in Hollywood.

https://www.imdb.com/imdbpicks/top-50-highest-grossing-actors/ls023581055/?ref_=ls_mv_sm

The MCU actors on it are:

49. Lupita N'yongo
46. Forest Whitaker
41. Mark Ruffalo
33. Chris Hemsworth
32. Chris Pratt
31. Chris Evans
25. Stellan Skarsgard
24. Cate Blanchett
21. Zoe Saldana
17. Vin Diesel
16. Don Cheadle
15. Bradley Cooper
13. Idris Elba
7. Andy Serkis
6. Scarlett Johansson
3. Robert Downey Jr.
1. Samuel L. Jackson

Now to be fair, some of those people have been in some other huge movies outside of the MCU (e.g. Zoe in Avatar and Blanchett in Lord of the Rings). Still, you take the MCU away and half those people drop off the list completely and the most of the others fall substantially. The only one who would maintain is position would be Sam L because he was 1 before he got in the MCU. So what did the MCU do for him? It took him from being neck and neck with Harrison Ford to being almost a billion dollars ahead of Harrison Ford, and remember Ford was in the Force Awakens which is one of the only two movies that has grossed more than Infinity War. Oh, and guess what, they didn't even count IW in Sam's number because they considered it a cameo appearance. If they had, that dude would be at number 1 with almost a 2 billion dollar lead ahead of the next competitor. On another note, Robert Downey, Jr. will definitely be #2 after IW2, and if Sam doesn't have a big enough part in that movie to not be considered a cameo, RDJ will probably take #1 assuming IW2 performs like IW. That's gangsta.

Last edited:
they didn't even count IW in Sam's number because they considered it a cameo appearance. If they had, that dude would be at number 1 with almost a 2 billion dollar lead ahead of the next competitor.
They tryna fight sam yo
It's a conspiracy to put a cac at number 1
Shit aint fair
1534491182716.gif

They tryna fight sam yo
It's a conspiracy to put a cac at number 1
Shit aint fair
1534491182716.gif

Lol it's all good. I still think Captain Marvel finna do numbers and Sam is a main character in that shit as well. He gon be aite

Lol it's all good. I still think Captain Marvel finna do numbers and Sam is a main character in that shit as well. He gon be aite

True. The funny thing about Sam is that people knocking him for having so many shitty movies and try to claim that's the reason he's so high on the list. The truth is you could take all those shitty movies off his resume and away from his gross and he'd still be number 1 because shitty movies don't make money. If anything, that would help him, because it would increase his average per movie.

Sam is at the top and has basically done it by doing nothing more than playing himself in a bunch of different movies. That's some funny shit.

Last edited:
*POOF*

That was my money disappearing again.