Welcome To aBlackWeb

GOTG sequel was trash put Marvel didn't care cause they sure as hell took your cash, y'all sheep put up with these mediocre films pretending like you like them.

I didnt go to the theaters to see both Guardians, Antmans or even the last Thor...

You just sound silly as fuck in here bruh. To insinuate that literally hundreds of millions of people are fake liking a movie lmao

But you trollin so I get it

I didnt go to the theaters to see both Guardians, Antmans or even the last Thor...

You just sound silly as fuck in here bruh. To insinuate that literally hundreds of millions of people are fake liking a movie lmao

But you trollin so I get it

Smart man, save your cash for the big dogs of comics. X-Men, Batman and Spiderman. Netflix these other mediocre characters

I'm serious in what I'm saying, you niggas throw that troll word around too much.

These niggas acting like they was looking forward to a guardian of the galaxy movie or a antman movie, nobody asking for these small time superhero flicks

GOTG, I could see comicbook dudes wanting to see that.

Ant Man? I was skeptical as shit but I realized that in order to put together the classic Avengers line-up Ant Man and Wasp had to be there, so it was necessary. Having this happen in Civil War though:

4533cc66d719499ebf02375c1202ea38.jpg

Like this

shot0008.png

Was giving the fanboys something to go into geekout overload. It couldn't have happened without an Ant Man movie.

Yeah the 1st Ant Man did.

CM going to do 80-100 first weekend off the IW tie in alone.
Even Dr strange did 85 opening weekend.
Even R rated deadpool, which isn't part of the MCU, did over 100 opening weekend.

If yall think the first female marvel movie won't be in that range, whether she's known or unknown, y'all are fuckin buggin.

Even Dr strange did 85 opening weekend.
Even R rated deadpool, which isn't part of the MCU, did over 100 opening weekend.

If yall think the first female marvel movie won't be in that range, whether she's known or unknown, y'all are fuckin buggin.
The troll gone

all of that is gonna look better in post production

this aint FOX with apocalypse

I think I would have been more amped for Captain Marvel if they had used one of the first two versions, Mar Vell or Monica Rambeau, instead of the blonde white broad.

0171.jpg

Monica-Rambeau-Pulsar_Head.jpg

And to be truthful, Monica's the best one to put in the MCU because she ultimately leads the Avengers for quite some time and her abilities and cosmic level of awareness would make her a damned good match for Thanos.
Nah, keep her as Photon or Spectrum. The MCU has done a good job of including black characters as their own characters and not just homages to white characters.

For example...

Who was first to drop this news?

Back