Welcome To aBlackWeb

Panned ? It currently holds a 79% rating on rotten tomatoes, 7.1/10 on IMDB and 3.8/5 across Facebook reviews. It has done half a billion in a week.

Sometimes I swear to God I hate you niggas.

It may not be on the level of BP or Avengers and more intricate Marvel movies but it's not panned by critics. Niggas on social media just can't stand that a woman and a movie with a feminist narrative was promoted and did extremely well at the box office. Let's call it what it is.
Nigga did you just disagree with me then agree with me in the same post?

Reviews don't have much to do with commercial performance.

It looks like you were triggered by the word "panned" when I never said critics panned it.

Lol the 'fans' are always mad cause the source material doesnt correlate with the MCU and each new movie introduces some more plotholes in the verse...

Next to pimpin out the feminist wave, marvel are going out of their way to put a failed comicbook franchise on the map lol. Marvel wants their wonder woman and have set them selves up perfectly with this film.

ok, one of my biggest issues was that anytime these movies get made and a reference to louisiana gets made, they gotta stop showing these fucking swamp houses and shit lol

no black people living out there
Bout the only thing that was accurate the whole movie

Yeah word up

I think CM worked as an origin story because of what we already knew prior from other movies. If it had came out say a decade ago I'm not sure it would have been as effective.

I think CM was dope and of the criticisms I see, it's mostly people mad at the feminism angle they focused on to develop her character. I thought it was tastefully done and being that CM came up in the 90s and you want to make a character relatable to an audience of young girls I see nothing wrong with it. BP used race and the contrasts of good vs evil to connect to it's audience. I don't see why it's a problem when CM does it.

Yeah I don't get bent out of shape over the sprinkles of girl power,that's the point,but I just didn't leave that movie knowing Carol Danvers.I knew exactly who Wonder Woman was at the end.I knew exactly who Tony Stark,Cap,and Thor was ,even if Thor and Cap's 1st movies were meh.Overall it's a mid tier MCU movie.Not bad,but not some shit I gotta see multiple times.

Yeah I don't get bent out of shape over the sprinkles of girl power,that's the point,but I just didn't leave that movie knowing Carol Danvers.I knew exactly who Wonder Woman was at the end.I knew exactly who Tony Stark,Cap,and Thor was ,even if Thor and Cap's 1st movies were meh.Overall it's a mid tier MCU movie.Not bad,but not some shit I gotta see multiple times.

That’s understandable that you didn’t know who carol was because she still doesn’t exactly know at the end of the movie. She is going off of what her “friends” told her and a bit of what she remembered after they told her stuff.

The movie was about her finding out who she is.

Finally saw this last night

It was a cool movie

Has it been explained how Mar Vell got the Tesseract to power the engine

I thought it was lost at the end of First Avenger

The Hulk with Ed Norton is MCU.

Yep it is,it's just that The Hulk character movie rights are owned by Universal and they refuse to make another movie

Comcast owns Universal and Comcast and Disney are competitors

But as far as the movies it's in the storyline of the MCU just barely mentioned.

They probably recovered it in that plane and sent it to Pegasus. Mar-Vell probably deduced that and went undercover

Yep it is,it's just that The Hulk character movie rights are owned by Universal and they refuse to make another movie

Comcast owns Universal and Comcast and Disney are competitors

But as far as the movies it's in the storyline of the MCU just barely mentioned.

Which, IIRC, is part of the reason Thor Ragnarok was made as a Thor/Hulk buddy flick.

Which, IIRC, is part of the reason Thor Ragnarok was made as a Thor/Hulk buddy flick.
Yep.Marvel owns the rights to produce a movie on the Hulk,but Universal owns the rights to distribute a Hulk film

Disney can make it,but they don't have the rights to put it in theaters

Back