Welcome To aBlackWeb

Her personality was the same through the whole movie and didnt change

Take the scene with her with her crew to get the rescue their spy and when she was in the house with Fury and her blended family lol

She had a weird quirky humor through out

I disagree.

Even though I agree with a lot of his post but homie sound like a MAGA hat wearing cracka thru some of his rants lol smh

Another long winded ass video

tenor.gif

Even though I agree with a lot of his post but homie sound like a MAGA hat wearing cracka thru some of his rants lol smh

Lol I watched this shit yesterday along with a few other of his vids.

I agree with his overall premise tho. Its bullshit to change up so much of the story just to slide in a white woman hero.

Is what it is tho. Bring on Endgame

Now I dislike the movie more...and how does he sound like a MAGA hat wearing cracka? :niggawhat:

I think of an origin story as the story of how the hero became the hero

so because BP was already BP for years his movie isn't an origin story.Killmonger wasn't even his 1st antagonist.

If anything the first cartoon scene of BP is his origin story then the rest is an early adventure,but far from his first.

Ironman is by far the best origin movie

I think CM is better than Thor and Cap's origin movies.
I agree though I really like Cap 1. I think its better than Batman begins and BvS too easily. It was more enjoyable than Man of Steel as well IMO. I never felt negative watching it but didn't expect Civil War or Winter Soldier level, which are the best single character movies in this genre. They got straight to the point the whole movie.

I figured people didn't get this aspect or overlooked it in their critiques. This movie starts with her only having 6 years of memory. And those six years have been spent being trained to be Kree special forces. Like you said, as she remembers who she truly is her personality starts to show.

I've also seen it twice and enjoyed it more the second time.

I had low expectations for this flick n was pleasantly surprised. I figured her bad acting, was just her acting like an alien who did not understand earth. Shorty did az good job

I know it's probably been mentioned but why did that security guard at the blockbuster automatically know to call SHIELD?

and also how is Nick Fury calling SHIELD,SHIELD when they didn't call it that until one of the Iron Man's

I know it's probably been mentioned but why did that security guard at the blockbuster automatically know to call SHIELD?

and also how is Nick Fury calling SHIELD,SHIELD when they didn't call it that until one of the Iron Man's
You assume he called Shield.

It's a shame that this movie is being panned much more than Ant Man and the Wasp and that movie was fucking terrible and the only reasons it got a pass is because 1. MCU fanboys refuse to say a MCU film can be bad and 2. Alot of people were willing to go to any length to say Black Panther wasn't as great as it actually was.

Just got back from watching it, it was a good movie and a piece of the puzzle to bring us closer to end game. But I could have waited to see this on TNT though. But I think it was like that cause you had to get the back story on her first. And that's where a lot of the time went to.

Will she be able to or can she beat thanos by herself?

Her and the black chick were they lovers or am I thinking to much into it?

Also does the black girl get superpowers later on in the comic universe?

What's captain marvel weakness?

Back