Welcome To aBlackWeb

do you see this phase going another 10 years? I dont which is why i said there wont be a need for as many standalone films.

this was for Titan

People forget there has been a major development since Feige said that about CM being at the forefront of the MCU.

do you see this phase going another 10 years? I dont which is why i said there wont be a need for as many standalone films.

this was for Titan

I think phase 4 will go as long as ppl keep making the films blockbusters.

Who thought iron man would lead to all this? If it makes dollars it makes sense.

And I see you skipped right over the feige's comment about her.

But I understand

Hit the nail on the head.

They went out of their way by

1. Replacing the original Mar-Vel with a white woman
2. Bypassing the first female Captain Marvel who was black and actually led the Avengers
3. Making a blonde haired american pie girl the face of the character and likely the franchise for the next phase.

In typical "whites are the saviors of all" fashion.

This is why I don't support feminism or "girl power" because neither are nor have ever been inclusive. Both are tools of white supremacy and give no fucks about black girls rock.

Hopefully they will at least come back with maybe the Photon angle. At any rate I'm ready for a black woman to get on screen and kick some ass in a lead role. They got options with Monica and the Dora Milaje

Maybe we'll get Photon in Endgame. Monica was a child in this movie, and the current MCU takes place right around now so she should be an adult with her powers at this point.

I think phase 4 will go as long as ppl keep making the films blockbusters.

Who thought iron man would lead to all this? If it makes dollars it makes sense.

And I see you skipped right over the feige's comment about her.

But I understand

i saw the comment from Feige, and maybe at one point, he was hopeful that Ms Marvel would be the face of the second phase of MCU films, but if we keeping it a buck, she cant have another subpar performance if she's gonna be a the dominant character on screen. Captain Marvel is extremely fortunate it wasnt a dude or i would smell a recast coming.

BUT, that still doesn't address what I said. You think Adam Warlock is gonna get a solo movie over a group film like Nova Corp?

i saw the comment from Feige, and maybe at one point, he was hopeful that Ms Marvel would be the face of the second phase of MCU films, but if we keeping it a buck, she cant have another subpar performance if she's gonna be a the dominant character on screen. Captain Marvel is extremely fortunate it wasnt a dude or i would smell a recast coming.

BUT, that still doesn't address what I said. You think Adam Warlock is gonna get a solo movie over a group film like Nova Corp?

I don't think either of them can carry a movie. But, then again Blade had three movies, a TV show, and talks of a theatrical reboot and he was about as obscure a character as you can get.

I say the next phase introduces mutants and ends with everyone facing off against Onslaught.

I don't think either of them can carry a movie. But, then again Blade had three movies, a TV show, and talks of a theatrical reboot and he was about as obscure a character as you can get.

I say the next phase introduces mutants and ends with everyone facing off against Onslaught.
blade was a different time though and wesley snipes, back then, was still considered an A list actor

do you see this phase going another 10 years? I dont
:niggaa:FUCKING FINALLY SEEING IT..

the ship has sailed... what was done in the past 10 years will not be repeated.. it was an amazing run, and it's over.....

congrats on CM being a financial success, but we all know that if this is the direction we're going in, it's time for the momentum to shift back...

well..

yall know where i'm going with it.. so i'll bow out....

:niggaa:FUCKING FINALLY SEEING IT..

the ship has sailed... what was done in the past 10 years will not be repeated.. it was an amazing run, and it's over.....

congrats on CM being a financial success, but we all know that if this is the direction we're going in, it's time for the momentum to shift back...

well..

yall know where i'm going with it.. so i'll bow out....
thats not what i said

but i'll clarify

this phase wont go another ten years b/c im in the belief they wont have as many standalone films that lead up to people joining together. Phase 1 was what, 20+ films? I dont think they are going to make 20 more movies in this phase. I like they are moving into outer space though.

thats not what i said

but i'll clarify

this phase wont go another ten years b/c im in the belief they wont have as many standalone films that lead up to people joining together. Phase 1 was what, 20+ films? I dont think they are going to make 20 more movies in this phase. I like they are moving into outer space though.

What does them going to outer space have to do with the amount of films they are going to make. Especially seeing how they're getting a lot of their characters back from Fox

thats not what i said

but i'll clarify

End Game is the end of phase 3. Phase 4 will begin thereafter. While you may not see individual movies leading to a team up film, there are certain characters that will definitely have their own movies either after being introduced or to introduce them to the MCU. With so many properties coming over in the Fox deal, I don't understand why you'd think there'd be less movies in the phases to come. Especially with having all the Earth based heroes and the cosmic side to play with.

What does them going to outer space have to do with the amount of films they are going to make. Especially seeing how they're getting a lot of their characters back from Fox
i was hoping to not have to google anything...i'ma try it one more time before i decide if i care enough to continue this lol

all im saying is, imo, there will be more films on the line of GOTG where you arent getting standalone movies to set up the team ups.

Did we really need a Drax solo? Groot solo? etc...

it works best to see them come together and get shit done.

I think the solo movies was kinda needed for the avengers as they are essentially the center of a lot of these films

but now that they may have the characters back from sony...do you think the xmen movies will be better or standalone movies that lead to mashups?

End Game is the end of phase 3. Phase 4 will begin thereafter. While you may not see individual movies leading to a team up film, there are certain characters that will definitely have their own movies either after being introduced or to introduce them to the MCU. With so many properties coming over in the Fox deal, I don't understand why you'd think there'd be less movies in the phases to come. Especially with having all the Earth based heroes and the cosmic side to play with.
ok, my apologies...im not sure what to call anything after phase 4, but im just saying the 20+ films over the last 10 years have essentially been "phase 1" for me

ok, my apologies...im not sure what to call anything after phase 4, but im just saying the 20+ films over the last 10 years have essentially been "phase 1" for me

You seem to like to eschew fact for your opinion when it comes to the MCU. Phase 1 ended years ago, good man. And The Incredible Hulk.....

You seem to like to eschew fact for your opinion when it comes to the MCU. Phase 1 ended years ago, good man. And The Incredible Hulk.....
im not gonna get caught up in semantics, but as a collective, what would you call the first ten years of the MCU

lets start here

Back