Welcome To aBlackWeb

Marvel Studios gotta stop with trying to get every “IT” or legacy actor in the MCU. Niggas too old.

This is where the script issue reports stemmed from. Grain of salt of course but Sneider is pretty plugged into the industry

One thing to peep is the idea that Feige is spreading himself too thin. There’s a lot going on idk how a Nigga juggles all these situations at once. But they should def push back if anything. Which I’m sure they would cause they have zero problems pushing movies back from what we’ve seen in the past
Word there’s really nothing you lose from pushing back except how long ali is active in the MCU in roles that are physical but I know niggas want blade running up walls with Tec 9s and then use the sword as a finishing blow so I would prefer if it was somebody 15 years younger at least

Word there’s really nothing you lose from pushing back except how long ali is active in the MCU in roles that are physical but I know niggas want blade running up walls with Tec 9s and then use the sword as a finishing blow so I would prefer if it was somebody 15 years younger at least
Westley was doing that though🤣🤣

Yeah Wesley was around 35 that’s why I said around 15 years for Ali

and as we know, Wesley atleast trained in martial arts

idk about Ali
He isn't lol and he's closer to 50 than 40. RDJ was older than most of the cast but, they cgid the fuck outta him and didn't even bother creating practical suits anymore after Ironman 2 lol.

Wesley was 40 when this came out.. jussayin
Still a black belt and trained to handle his own stunts throughout his career. Blade 1 and 2 blended practical and CGI effects really well for their time. Ali in a lot of his films he's been apart of has never really required physical training.

Last edited:
He isn't lol and he's closer to 50 than 40. RDJ was older than most of the cast but, they cgid the fuck outta him and didn't even bother creating practical suits anymore after Ironman 2 lol.
And with Ironman it’s easier because he’s in a suit whereas blade is gonna be diff

I would prefer a younger actor but I don’t care enough for it to bother me

Niggas rock with John Wick and Taken heavy and watch Tom Cruise bum ass still doing his own stunts for mission impossibles but Mahershala too old to do an action movie? lol
So... we're going to act like Keannu wasn't in one of the greatest films of all time and trained in martial arts/guns? Tom Cruise? Arguably the GOAT action star STILL doing some of the most insane shit we've ever seen on films lol?
Taken? The fuck outta here with a thousand cuts a scene though🤣🤣🤣That's probably what's in store for Blade😬

Back