Welcome To aBlackWeb

I don’t think the mantle should be passed to his daughter but to the girl that kicked his ass in pt1.
At least that way they still acknowledge those who truly made Blade a household name.

Don’t think Blade should be young either.

mid 30’s would suffice and bri’ish.

If you want a remake of underworld just say that.

That's a fake account. This is what I mean that you're a simpleton and you get duped by the simplest shit
Sam raiminthe master of horror and the genious behind the cinematic masterpiece that is Spiderman has will be helmin blade. I have spoken it so shall it be done. Also iinjereforth proclaim you a sour hater and thou art a fuck nigga. Therefore fuckety off and be out of my sight. Guards remove this vagabond from my court!

Going back in the thread, what allegedly happened with that script that she wrote? I had high hopes considering Watchmen was GOAT
She wrote only one episode in Watchmen. She's mostly only been a story editor, and not been in the game long.

The question is why was she picked for Blade in the first place. Marvel and these female writers who probably never picked up a comic book, just don't work well.

She wrote only one episode in Watchmen. She's mostly only been a story editor, and not been in the game long.

The question is why was she picked for Blade in the first place. Marvel and these female writers who probably never picked up a comic book, just don't work well.
I think it’s a bit unfair to throw females under a bus like that

Maybe the institute’s the attained their degrees from is a better target

muhfukkas every november pass their finals with just a abstract.

fact is multiple writers have been incapable of successfully creating a working storyline with the abstract they have been given.

I love what this brotha did with that Cottonmouth role in Luke Cage. Great character work and had me all the way invested in the show because of him and then they just derailed all that momentum with that other nigga. That other goofy mf had all the menace of a Family Matters villain of the week. It's been awhile, but I remember really hating that nigga's haircut too.

Anyway I'd like to think that Mashershala Ali had a good enough experience on Luke Cage to want to continue working with them and take on Blade. I hope they're able to get it together and write him something good. If not, then don't waste this brotha's talent or time.

Hell, I say since the Netflix shows are MCU canon now, just revive Cottonmouth and give him some fly shit to do. I miss how black af, Luke Cage was even if the lead actor was lowkey trash.

Last edited:
I love what this brotha did with that Cottonmouth role in Luke Cage. Great character work and had me all the way invested in the show because of him and then they just derailed all that momentum with that other nigga. That other goofy mf had all the menace of a Family Matters villain of the week. It's been awhile, but I remember really hating that nigga's haircut too.

Anyway I'd like to think that Mashershala Ali had a good enough experience on Luke Cage to want to continue working with them and take on Blade. I hope they're able to get it together and write him something good. If not, then don't waste this brotha's talent or time.

Hell, I say since the Netflix shows are MCU canon now, just revive Cottonmouth and give him some fly shit to do. I miss how black af, Luke Cage was even if the lead actor was lowkey trash.
I’ll never forgive that nigga Luke dabbing in one episode! Cringe af!

1cda2ecfafa5a21745daf706688621e9.600x600x1.jpg

Back