Welcome To aBlackWeb

They’re keeping Ali because blade about to be Whistler.

Ali 50+
Kris was 61 when he played Whistler.

Blade bout to be a chick named Stiletto

They’re keeping Ali because blade about to be Whistler.

Ali 50+
Kris was 61 when he played Whistler.

Blade bout to be a chick named Stiletto

They gonna make Blade have a daughter or some shit and she's gonna be the real Blade lol.

Marvel fucking up. Blade was the first Marvel star on the big screen. Him coming to the MCU should
be a major event.

Should've got a younger actor.

Get the hottest up and coming director.

Get the Weeknd to make the soundtrack and do a cross promotion with him.

Lol instead, this shit is just another C level Marvel product lol.

They gonna make Blade have a daughter or some shit and she's gonna be the real Blade lol.

Marvel fucking up. Blade was the first Marvel star on the big screen. Him coming to the MCU should
be a major event.

I don’t think the mantle should be passed to his daughter but to the girl that kicked his ass in pt1.
At least that way they still acknowledge those who truly made Blade a household name.

Don’t think Blade should be young either.

mid 30’s would suffice and bri’ish.

be a major event.

After Hawkeye, they would be crazy to do this. And I'm one of the few who actually liked that show. Marvel has too many things going on, they should be focusing on their best IPs, and then make time for something like Echo later if there's time.

I would be in favor of replacing Ali at this point, because who knows if they actually film later this year now. Get a younger actor and do it the right way.

be a major event.

Blade actually has a daughter in the comics, so I could definitely see them going that route.

mRWnwSgGATKAdDj4LRhXB7.jpg

Back