Welcome To aBlackWeb

Negative, you faggot ass bitch.

I call all y'all complaining ass bitches out.

every mcu thread it’s “Kevin Feige presents…..Return of the Pole Smokers” with you and @Iceberg_Taylor

let niggas have their concerns. marvel is not batting 1.000

do y’all niggas own Disney stock? Seriously? Y’all niggas don’t defend black people this much on the forum.

every mcu thread it’s “Kevin Feige presents…..Return of the Pole Smokers” with you and @Iceberg_Taylor

let niggas have their concerns. marvel is not batting 1.000

do y’all niggas own Disney stock? Seriously? Y’all niggas don’t defend black people this much on the forum.

Huh? This right here is why your clown ass don’t warrant a real response cause your solely trolling 95% of the time but I got you we gon see if you keep this same energy goin forward

Lol the nerve of this Nigga man.

just cause others don’t throw tantrums and hissy fits about mcu properties like YOU don’t mean folks don’t have valid criticisms or concerns. Some of us don’t feel the need to whine and bitch all day about shit.

some of y’all miserable but continue to participate in the same threads of shows or movies y’all claim to hate :cantsee:

Lol the nerve of this Nigga man.

just cause others don’t throw tantrums and hissy fits about mcu properties like YOU don’t mean folks don’t have valid criticisms or concerns. Some of us don’t feel the need to whine and bitch all day about shit.

some of y’all miserable but continue to participate in the same threads of shows or movies y’all claim to hate :cantsee:

groupie ass niggas mane. Delusional ass niggas mane.

name one thing I complained about or whined about that I was wrong about and other niggas on this same forum didn’t have the same concerns?

recast tchalla
Phase 4 has been mid

That’s it. what the fuck is you niggas talking about? What is niggas being miserable about?

Also if they having issues like this I wouldn’t mind this version of blade getting pushed back another two years and losing mahershala

make a better movie, less time constraints, better chance at not using a stunt double so much, the VFX artists could have time too

or the movie doesn’t come out at all

I don’t even fuck with blade like that

groupie ass niggas mane. Delusional ass niggas mane.

name one thing I complained about or whined about that I was wrong about and other niggas on this same forum didn’t have the same concerns?

recast tchalla
Phase 4 has been mid

That’s it. what the fuck is you niggas talking about? What is niggas being miserable about?

lmaoooooo whole post full of projection. Go get yourself therapy black man cause living with unchecked trauma has severe consequences

Also if they having issues like this I wouldn’t mind this version of blade getting pushed back another two years and losing mahershala

make a better movie, less time constraints, better chance at not using a stunt double so much, the VFX artists could have time too

One thing to peep is the idea that Feige is spreading himself too thin. There’s a lot going on idk how a Nigga juggles all these situations at once. But they should def push back if anything. Which I’m sure they would cause they have zero problems pushing movies back from what we’ve seen in the past

This is what I'm thinking. They need to get it right if the plan isn't working out. Get a better script, and push Ali to another MCU role, while putting in a younger actor, preferably in his 30s. The mentor plotline would be the worse way to go.

This is what I'm thinking. They need to get it right if the plan isn't working out. Get a better script, and push Ali to another MCU role, while putting in a younger actor, preferably in his 30s. The mentor plotline would be the worse way to go.

what other role would you consider him playing?

Back