Welcome To aBlackWeb

Conditioning has worked like a charm. I’ll say that much. Defending yourself is being like your oppressors so therefore we cant even think about doing that. But in the meantime let’s continue to do the same thing we’ve been doing for centuries.

Nobody is against defending yourself but Wakanda was not attacked. Killmonger wanted Wakandans to die for people they considered outsiders within hours of becoming King? Are you dying for niggas in California? I mean yall cant really think thats its so simple.

He stated there would be no kings but him? Thats no plan for the future at all. Niggas thinking like that would kill half the population before the war even starts and lose it. Lol why you think it was easy to get Gadaffi? Its like yall think people will forget their own bad treatment for the greater good? You know thats not true.
killmonger wants to unite black black people and give them power to fight back.
same as gadafi.....not black people per se but africa...

im not saying killmonger was right for burning the plants...he was wrong for that.
but what leader doesnt have flaws?

Nobody is against defending yourself but Wakanda was not attacked. Killmonger wanted Wakandans to die for people they considered outsiders within hours of becoming King? Are you dying for niggas in California? I mean yall cant really think thats its so simple.
Killmonger wanted to address white supremacy. So he felt in order to defeat white supremacy he needed to be aggressive, and was willing to kill anyone that got in his way.

so its ok to let other die while you chilling with a new suit?

and sometimes leaders need to learn from their mistakes to be great leaders.

alot of people would have had to die....but yea......what about all those slaves and black people up to this point.
a killer instinct is not a bad thing to get someone off your neck.

but i guess in the meantime......keep praying

So what you saying is kill everything and just hope your side wins? Wakanda was smart enough to create all sorts of bio weapons why didnt he do that. Bio weapon can cause way more damage?

so its ok to let other die while you chilling with a new suit?

No and i really think you making my point seem like i was against everything killmonger was about and totally for panther and that aint accurate. But acting like Killmonger plan was perfect is wild or that Wakanda vs the world was a good thing.

and you dont think white people are wreckless and angry?

i guess again ...we have to be the better people?

You have something against being the better people? Either we are the better people or we the same as them. If it's the latter, then ya'll should quit whining about white people because we're all shitty and they just do it better.

And SMH @ people still passing this stupid and wrong stance that Killmonger was just a freedom fighter trying to liberate people. How many ways did the movie need to show you that wasn't the case? His plan was to destabilize the world so Wakanda could take over, and he planned to put himself as the absolute ruler of Wakanda. He was a tyrant in the making. Some of ya'll silly niggas think killing white people is the end all and be all of everything. And some of ya'll seem to miss the point that he wasn't even just targeting places where blacks were oppressed. One of the ships he sent out was going to Hong Kong. There aren't many black or white people there, so clearly he wasn't just concerned with freeing people that looked like him as some of ya'll are claiming.

Killmonger wanted to address white supremacy. So he felt in order to defeat white supremacy he needed to be aggressive, and was willing to kill anyone that got in his way.

He viewed almost everybody as getting in his way tho that was the problem. He thought like white people. But yall think thats fine because he was black. Like a coon inception or something.

Yall act like revolutions dont need plans or support just action. Thats crazy

lol Yeah and that nigga didn't have a plan. He was just causing carnage. lol People really think arming disenfranchised people so they can go cause wanton carnage with little to no instruction is a good way to make worthwhile change? It isn't. It is however, a good way to weaken power structures so that another force can come in and take over. That's exactly what white people did in Africa, and Killmonger said himself he was just using their strategy. Again, his goal was not what you guys are making it out to be. Ya'll are romanticizing a fictional character, which is just weird lol

slavery lasted as long as it did because a few reasons,

killing anyone educated, killing or buckbreaking leaders and other shit. all done on a massive and very barbaric scale.

so let me ask you.....if you kick the shit out of your dog since it was a puppy.....once it gets give enough...do you think it will bite the shit out of you? at some point you have to defend yourself....and you may not have a long term plan. but you will make your presence known.

and tchalla seeing the problem his elders created ...he was just as bad by giving away something that can help those that need it.

Even with all that you named......it's fall under having a strategic and logistical long-term plan to keep such a ""institution"" going for so long, that even till this day we are still feeling the repercussions

It's only nature to want to defend yourself and raise up under the oppression of getting kicked. But retaliating and making your "presence known" shouldn't have to be a suicide mission. That's all I'm saying.

And yeah, T'Challa seeing the problem his elders created was growth on his part.
But NEVER in the movie did he give away anything. I see folks saying this...that's just disingenuous and a gross mischaracterization of what actually happened.

As King and Head of State of his nation....T'Challa went to U.N to make his ""presence known" and to announce to the world and it's leaders that Wakanda was NOT the poor,poverty stricken 3rd country it presented itself as. But instead was a powerful and highly technological advance nation

Wasn't THAT what Killmonger ultimately was trying to do?

He viewed almost everybody as getting in his way tho that was the problem. He thought like white people. But yall think thats fine because he was black. Like a coon inception or something.
Lmao fuckin hilarious.

one some hey its cool cuz hes black shit

wrong aint conditional

And yall are giving this nigga fully fleshed out path with a clear ideology like this nigga was a former mayor. even wrote in his diary stop that shit... he had ideas. but his emotion led him he had no fundamentals b

Even with all that you named......it's fall under having a strategic and logistical long-term plan to keep such a ""institution"" going for so long, that even till this day we are still feeling the repercussions

It's only nature to want to defend yourself and raise up under the oppression of getting kicked. But retaliating and making your "presence known" shouldn't have to be a suicide mission. That's all I'm saying.

And yeah, T'Challa seeing the problem his elders created was growth on his part.
But NEVER in the movie did he give away anything. I see folks saying this...that's just disingenuous and a gross mischaracterization of what actually happened.

As King and Head of State of his nation....T'Challa went to U.N to make his ""presence known" and to announce to the world and it's leaders that Wakanda was NOT the poor,poverty stricken 3rd country it presented itself as. But instead was a powerful and highly technological advance nation

Wasn't THAT what Killmonger ultimately was trying to do?
you left out when he said he was going to share their resources with the world

He killed his chick wouldve killed the doras, killed forest whitaker, yoked up the herb lady and wouldve had to fight a civil war.
What’s the common denominator outside of the old lady? Casualty of war. The chick wasn’t some random innocent person she was as guilty as he was in terms of what they were doing. And the Dora went against him. Zuri was a casualty of war.

Still wasn't that what Killmonger was ultimately going to do?

He wasn't going to kill all white people and non-blacks.
KM wanted to share the resources with his own people....since his own people were the ones that got shitted on.

Back