Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ok like one thing

You say that like it's not a super important thing. It was one of the core issues and part of why the movie works so well is probably because we see him grow and change in response to his interactions with Killmonger.

If he had kept Wakanda the same and continued that noninterventionist nonsense it would have made for a way less enjoyable ending. Killmonger lost the physical battle but won the ideological one

just saw the movie........hmmmmm

i got a lot to say about this...but imma read thru the thread

i am with killmonger.

tchalla and his dad and ancestors was on some coon shit.

fuck that.

regardless if the man was angry....he had a right to be.
while i disagree with him burning the plants...i understand why.

i hated to see their civil war.....but i understand why.

and then the white boy helped stop the last cargo ship from reaching the spys out in the world......how convenient.

you see how he protected his own....yet tchalla coon ass didnt want his people to share and allow other blacks on the same level as him and his but he gives the "world" the tech to even shit out?

really?

fuck all that kumbaya shit.....white people will already find a way to weaponize dirt and you want to give them shit to even the odd when the odds were never even?

whoo came to africa to help them?

who came to africa to leave help without taking a resource?

fukk alladat.

and the hood is waklanda?

really?

the place where niggas kill for chips and sneakers?

nah....our people need to get their shit together...and it would take a nigga who aint trynna share shit with anyone but our own.

and if a few niggas gotta die in the process....so be it.

Kilkmonger was no benefit to wakanda in the long or short term.
and tchalla will help longterm how?

he gave everyone the aces in the deck that he held.

the world didnt even want the nigga at the table if it wasnt for his dad being a king

i am with killmonger.

fuck that.

and then the white boy helped stop the last cargo ship from reaching the spys out in the world......how convenient.

you see how he protected his own....yet tchalla coon ass didnt want his people to share and allow other blacks on the same level as him and his but he gives the "world" the tech to even shit out?

really?

fuck all that kumbaya shit.....white people will already find a way to weaponize dirt and you want to give them shit to even the odd when the odds were never even?

fukk alladat.

really?

nah....our people need to get their shit together...and it would take a nigga who aint trynna share shit with anyone but our own.

b34a336f42928157fa50ba2b01780dec.gif

Nigga what version did you see?? Lol!

You must've saw the bootleg copy made by Lil Reggie & dem around the corner.

Are you trollin?

Cuz if not, how was T'Challa, his father, and the ancestors were coonin?

Last edited:
View attachment 34432

Nigga what version did you see?? Lol!

You must've saw the bootleg copy made by Lil Reggie & dem around the corner.

Are trollin?

Cuz if not, how was T'Challa, his father, and the ancestors were coonin?
ok....i dont do this often but coon is the wrong word ....for his dad and ancestors.

tchalla was cooning by giving white people access to something that can help black people.

and guess how they gonna use it....to put down black people.

and the fact his dad and dem left soo many to die while they lived good .....yea....this movie hits alot of point that need to be spoke about in our community.

so as long as me and mine is good fuck yall

I agree they had no reason to share their shit with the “world” and that was a stupid, impulsive move. They would have been better off maintaining the status quo.

But he really should have taken his time to work on a long term plan to help the blacks elsewhere without going to war.

I agree they had no reason to share their shit with the “world” and that was a stupid, impulsive move. They would have been better off maintaining the status quo.

But he really should have taken his time to work on a long term plan to help the blacks elsewhere without going to war.
exactly....got niggas out here fighting over colors with panther suits on and saving white folk but let killmonger your brother/cousin die.

took a white man across the world to save him but walk a ablack man to see a sunset and not try to save him?

yea....fuck a tchalla

exactly....got niggas out here fighting over colors with panther suits on and saving white folk but let killmonger your brother/cousin die.

took a white man across the world to save him but walk a ablack man to see a sunset and not try to save him?

yea....fuck a tchalla

Da fuck? Like my man above asked above. Did you watch the official movie? T'challa offered to save Killmonger and Killmonger refused. It was one of his most gangsta moments. You also seem to be missing out on the fact Ross was on their side and Killmonger was the enemy.

so did the white boy ask for help or did they just save him?

or was he ok because he saved the chick?

but killmonger wanted to save all his people....but he wrong?

so did the white boy ask for help or did they just save him?

or was he ok because he saved the chick?

but killmonger wanted to save all his people....but he wrong?

This reminds me of the intro sociology where my prof explained the views of radicals who want to change the entire system at once and the structural functionalists who think too much change at one time is bad and causes instability.

Most people don't disagree with Killmonger, they just think he was too radical and wanted too much change and too quickly. Even T'Challa ends up changing things, but he does it gradually and in increments

These discussions are the main reason why this movie has did the numbers it has done.

Its pretty cool seeing so many folks have dialog on a piece of fiction.

Exactly.

They could've easily did this like the others with the laughs and action. But man, they made this shyt so much deeper, you forgot it was even a comic book movie.

i am with killmonger.

fuck that.

really?

fukk alladat.

really?

So killmonger turning the world against wakanda leading to its destruction is just not possible. Killmonger plan was cool his execution wouldve killed way too many too quick. And he was just talking about arms he didnt mention all the other shit wakanda has. Said nothing of healthcare or education.

He wouldve been a great warrior but that dont make a good king

ok....i dont do this often but coon is the wrong word ....for his dad and ancestors.

tchalla was cooning by giving white people access to something that can help black people.

and guess how they gonna use it....to put down black people.

and the fact his dad and dem left soo many to die while they lived good .....yea....this movie hits alot of point that need to be spoke about in our community.

so as long as me and mine is good fuck yall

But you can understand their reason for isolation tho.

Back