Welcome To aBlackWeb

exactly....got niggas out here fighting over colors with panther suits on and saving white folk but let killmonger your brother/cousin die.

took a white man across the world to save him but walk a ablack man to see a sunset and not try to save him?

yea....fuck a tchalla

Killmonger did not want to be saved. Killmonger also killed a family friend and had no issue with starting a war in.a country he didnt know about.

If i move in your crib beat your ass and say im the dad now tell me how thats going to go? Killmonger probably couldve got power there if he just chilled and waited.

Well duh...The movie just made a billi ($) globally in less than a month.........and counting!

If they had no intention at the outset of making a sequel, then them dollars rolling in convinced them otherwise

Movie even made them push up the release date for Afinity War.

This reminds me of the intro sociology where my prof explained the views of radicals who want to change the entire system at once and the structural functionalists who think too much change at one time is bad and causes instability.

Most people don't disagree with Killmonger, they just think he was too radical and wanted too much change and too quickly. Even T'Challa ends up changing things, but he does it gradually and in increments
let me explain something.......

radical is a realitive term.
he wanted to change it is all that matters.
he sees his people getting shitted on and wants to help them become above their oppressors. wheres the problem?

there is no such thing as change too quickly.

did our ancestors have time to adapt to their "new" environment?
did our ancestors have time to adapt to how they was being stolen , sold and raped?
but when someone wants to make things right for us....its too quick?

nigga please.

tchalla didnt want change slow....he sold out his people.

at least his dad wanted only for his.

tchalla gave away the house...to the oppressor.

how you get a bag of guns and share it with the oppressors who you need the guns for?

increments my ass.

this is a get down or lay down type thing

and you dont think white people are wreckless and angry?

i guess again ...we have to be the better people?

Im not saying black people gotta act better than whites im actually wholly against that. We often times feel we gotta act better than our oppressor which i feel denies part of our humanity. Nobody thinks revenge and vengeance are good things but i think black people try to hard to be forgiving and nice.

Thats why i understood his point but his methods were straight up colonial and white washed. And simple. I mean cmon

Nigga was like give our spies vibranium and wreck shit. And thats cool but gotta do it not so openly he had CIA training on destabilizing governments and being a ghost. He couldve used that. He was on some blow up everything. You think the world wouldnt figured out the source?

Im not saying black people gotta act better than whites im actually wholly against that. We often times feel we gotta act better than our oppressor which i feel denies part of our humanity. Nobody thinks revenge and vengeance are good things but i think black people try to hard to be forgiving and nice.

Thats why i understood his point but his methods were straight up colonial and white washed. And simple. I mean cmon
but why is it simple?

is it simple to defend yourself or continue to get punched in the face?

i dont feel we need to act better.....shit we are better.

they are only seen as better because they like causing confusion and while every one running to find out what to do....they took what was really important.

Zuri literally stop KM from chopping his head off.

The battle is 1v1. Because if that’s the case they all should have just jumped him.

No outside help is permitted in the battle

Yes, Zui interfered . And paid for his interference with his life
And then the fight continued
Killmonger threw T'Challa over the waterfall.

But KM never got T'Challa to yield the throne to him before he did so

but why is it simple?

is it simple to defend yourself or continue to get punched in the face?

i dont feel we need to act better.....shit we are better.

they are only seen as better because they like causing confusion and while every one running to find out what to do....they took what was really important.

Its simple because you cant just give spies weapons and say change the world when your country veen isolated for centuries, nobody knows you, and you burnt bridges. If he was about Wakanda why would he have burned the herb? If he was about his people why he had no problem killing them?

Its simple because you cant just give spies weapons and say change the world when your country veen isolated for centuries, nobody knows you, and you burnt bridges. If he was about Wakanda why would he have burned the herb? If he was about his people why he had no problem killing them?
all very good questions and points...

this is whats going to happen to us.

some will have to perish and some will be left behind. but at some point we need to s

all while being offended and killed
Conditioning has worked like a charm. I’ll say that much. Defending yourself is being like your oppressors so therefore we cant even think about doing that. But in the meantime let’s continue to do the same thing we’ve been doing for centuries.

To quote myself:

""" Killmonger wanted vengeance, not so much a revolution.They are not one and the same.
His plan was to arm people to send them off to war
Revolution isn't just about that.

Educating the people is equally if not even more important. Killmonger presented and had no long term political or economic strategy. This is why he was destined to fail,even if those weapons had made out it Wakanda to the outside world.

Because revolution isn't just about causing as much pain,death & destruction as possible. That's a personal vendetta... Inciting anarchy in the name of "" revolution"" at the cost of the long- term betterment of your people.

Revolutionaries aren't just guided by their anger & rage and wanting to ""make them pay!""

If he had lived Killmoger I think would have realized this and then he would have REALLY been a force to reckon. He had the intelligence,skills & cunning."""

To quote myself:

""" Killmonger wanted vengeance, not so much a revolution.They are not one and the same.
His plan was to arm people to send them off to war
Revolution isn't just about that.

Educating the people is equally if not even more important. Killmonger presented and had no long term political or economic strategy. This is why he was destined to fail,even if those weapons had made out Wakanda to the outside world.

Because revolution isn't just about causing as much pain,death & destruction as possible. That's a personal vendetta... Inciting anarchy in the name of "" revolution"" at the cost of the long- term betterment of your people.

Revolutionaries aren't just guided by their anger & rage and wanting to ""make them pay!""

If he had lived Killmoger I think would have realized this and then he would have REALLY been a force to reckon. He had the intelligence,skills & cunning."""
and sometimes leaders need to learn from their mistakes to be great leaders.

alot of people would have had to die....but yea......what about all those slaves and black people up to this point.
a killer instinct is not a bad thing to get someone off your neck.

but i guess in the meantime......keep praying

and sometimes leaders need to learn from their mistakes to be great leaders.

alot of people would have had to die....but yea......what about all those slaves and black people up to this point.
a killer instinct is not a bad thing to get someone off your neck.

but i guess in the meantime......keep praying

Mentally & emotionally stable leaders are willing to learn from their mistakes. And to push past their anger & rage even if it is righteous. Willing to push past what they were previously taught
T'Challa actually did this when he rejected his father's and his ancestors isolationism of Wakanda. And held them accountable for Killmonger turning out the way he did

And yeah you NEED someone on the team with that killer instinct, someone willing to do the dirty work. But even THAT has to be done strategically at the proper time & place. Not just out of anger & rage

Let me ask you...Do you REALLY think slavery lasted so long because these devils DID NOT have a long-term strategic and logistical plan??
Exactly.

If talking the MCU, hell even real life....arming people wouldn't "free" them in a revolution. Because you will not be dealing with some "natives" who are oblivious to modern technology and warfare.

all very good questions and points...

this is whats going to happen to us.

some will have to perish and some will be left behind. but at some point we need to s

He stated there would be no kings but him? Thats no plan for the future at all. Niggas thinking like that would kill half the population before the war even starts and lose it. Lol why you think it was easy to get Gadaffi? Its like yall think people will forget their own bad treatment for the greater good? You know thats not true.

Mentally & emotionally stable leaders are willing to learn from their mistakes. And to push past their anger & rage even if it is righteous. Willing to push past what they were previously taught
T'Challa actually did this when he rejected his father's and his ancestors isolationism of Wakanda. And held them accountable for Killmonger turning out the way he did

And yeah you NEED someone on the team with that killer instinct, someone willing to do the dirty work. But even THAT has to be done strategically at the proper time & place. Not just out of anger & rage

Let me ask you...Do you REALLY think slavery lasted so long because these devils DID NOT have a long-term strategic and logistical plan??
Exactly.

If talking the MCU, hell even real life....arming people wouldn't "free" them in a revolution. Because you will not be dealing with some "natives" who are oblivious to modern technology and warfare.

slavery lasted as long as it did because a few reasons,

killing anyone educated, killing or buckbreaking leaders and other shit. all done on a massive and very barbaric scale.

so let me ask you.....if you kick the shit out of your dog since it was a puppy.....once it gets give enough...do you think it will bite the shit out of you? at some point you have to defend yourself....and you may not have a long term plan. but you will make your presence known.

and tchalla seeing the problem his elders created ...he was just as bad by giving away something that can help those that need it.

Back