Welcome To aBlackWeb

Well I'm happy to say I was wrong about this movie. I thought it would do well, but I thought it would Antman or Dr. Strange level. This shit basically made it's own level.

Exactly my feelings, I was excited for bp from the very beginning, but i didn't think the rest of the world would be too. Movie surpassed all expectations I had, I didn't think the movie would be as good as it was either. Thought marvel was going to kind of throw something together to push the story forward but they really let coogler and team do their thing.

I got some fanboy questions

1. Screenshot_20180327-163550.jpg
Was Killmonger in this audience? It was, after all, a MIT alumni event. And what are the chances that he got some of that B.A.R.F. money?

2. Does the heart shaped herb ever wear off? Because if not, how strong was T'Chaka in his old age? I get that he wouldn't continue being the Black Panther as he got older, but did he just pass on he mantle to his son or did he "have de powa ov de blek penta stripped aweh"?

I got some fanboy questions

1. View attachment 38392
Was Killmonger in this audience? It was, after all, a MIT alumni event. And what are the chances that he got some of that B.A.R.F. money?

2. Does the heart shaped herb ever wear off? Because if not, how strong was T'Chaka in his old age? I get that he wouldn't continue being the Black Panther as he got older, but did he just pass on he mantle to his son or did he "have de powa ov de blek penta stripped aweh"?
The prequel comic had T'Challa take over as Black Panther in 2008 when Tony was declaring to the world he was Iron man. His father relinquished the powers already for his son.

Did they say there were 5 tribes in Wakanda or 6?

Black Panther
White Gorilla
Blue Rhino
Red Lion
Green Crocodile

And the guy dressed like berbers.

Did they say there were 5 tribes in Wakanda or 6?

Black Panther
White Gorilla
Blue Rhino
Red Lion
Green Crocodile

And the guy dressed like berbers.

Do all the tribes have their own warrior like panther? I read in the comics that man ape got super powers from killing the white gorilla and eating it or something. I don't think he's as strong as BP, but he's at least a worthy challenge. Would be cool if the other tribes have a powered warrior too

That would be a trill sequel, to have the tribes warring with each other. Showcasing each tribes background, fighting styles, and "gifts" unique to the tribe
They aren't super powered, but yeah.

I assumed each of those people who conceded the challenge, including Nakia and Wakabi, were their respective tribe's best warriors.

It would interesting if each tribe had a special way they used vibranium except the Jabari tribe who had a special kind of wood nh

M'Baku does he killed and ate an ancient Wakandan white gorilla and gained emhanced strength, speed, agility and durability like T'Challa has from the Panther. That could be one story element since they did show him in the throne room at the end when T'Challa got the throne back.

It's actually about to pass the Last Jedi as well
It already has

DZzoz-kU8AAsb5z.jpg

Back