Welcome To aBlackWeb

Also the war dogs I forgot a out them. They are not just spies they are special forces
Is the border tribe the one that Daniel Kaluuya belongs to? If it is, maybe they got banished for treason for being on Killmonger's side
Yeah w'kabi was the captain of the border tribe and also the secretary of defence. Also you're right I didn't think of their treason from part 1 , but was it treason? They were merely following kilmongers orders who became the legit ruler when he defeated t'challa.

Also the war dogs I forgot a out them. They are not just spies they are special forces

Yeah w'kabi was the captain of the border tribe and also the secretary of defence. Also you're right I didn't think of their treason from part 1 , but was it treason? They were merely following kilmongers orders who became the legit ruler when he defeated t'challa.
I mean W'Kabi's disappearance in this film has been attributed to him being banished so I assumed his entire tribe who participated in it were banished as well

Was Michaela Coel needed in this film? They didn't flesh out her character at all unless they plan to in the future in the Wakanda series on Disney+

Was Michaela Coel needed in this film? They didn't flesh out her character at all unless they plan to in the future in the Wakanda series on Disney+

They showed she was in a lesbian relationship with one of the Dora Milaje.
Also she's a bit rebellious the fact that she didn't opt for traditional spear and instead used other unofficial weapons...

They planted nuggets to her character but not a proper flesh out

Back