Welcome To aBlackWeb

Saw it again last nite
Something I noticed… who was the professor that basically told Riri she wasn’t shit which led to her making the machine that ended up becoming a vibranium detector?

I felt the length of the film at times but man, Coogler did the damn thing. Cast brought it, especially Letitia Wright, Angela Bassett and Tenoch Huerta (we have a new Latin star). Riri brought the comedic relief and it has me excited for Ironheart. Wakandans took heavy losses in that final battle. Did Attuma die? Cause he went out in a weak manner if he did
I fell asleep halfway smh i need to rewatch

You know u washed when you’re being highly annoyed by how loud the surround sound was lol fuck movie theaters
you probably just go to the movies way less than you used to prior to 2020 lol

I actually almost got tickets to the 3D movie myself but I caught it (idk why it’s even an option)

Was Michaela Coel needed in this film? They didn't flesh out her character at all unless they plan to in the future in the Wakanda series on Disney+

From what I understand, there doing a Midnight Angels show on Disney Plus soon. So in that way, yeah she was needed. But outside of that...no...no she wasn't.

Move felt mid but i was also watchin in 3d so it alot of if felt over the top with a weak story but again, i feel asleep and woke up toward the final fight so i gotta re watch
This shit depressing 😕

Movie was fire. Their best one since the Spider Man one.

Namor was a good character.

Shuri was dope.

Still wish they recasted Tchalla, but they made a good ass movie with what they could.

Back