Welcome To aBlackWeb

Obviously you want people to go to the streaming site at some point, so how much are you guys already talking about, "Look, we can do the Black Panther: Wakanda Forever Extended Cut, and put it on Disney+?”

MOORE: Yeah, we've typically resisted that, and I think we'll continue to because we like to think we and the filmmakers landed on what the movie should be. So, I don't know that we'll ever assemble it - I'll never say never. I don't think we'll assemble it into a longer Director's Cut. But certainly, I think there's ways to get those scenes out there in the world without building an extended edition.

Obviously you want people to go to the streaming site at some point, so how much are you guys already talking about, "Look, we can do the Black Panther: Wakanda Forever Extended Cut, and put it on Disney+?”

MOORE: Yeah, we've typically resisted that, and I think we'll continue to because we like to think we and the filmmakers landed on what the movie should be. So, I don't know that we'll ever assemble it - I'll never say never. I don't think we'll assemble it into a longer Director's Cut. But certainly, I think there's ways to get those scenes out there in the world without building an extended edition.
Lol nah man I spent like 100 dollars watching this shit ( including snacks) I hope it’s the only version

yiu know you don’t have to sneak in food right? They can’t stop you FYI
Bullshit, some lil girl refused to let me in once cause she saw me with my cinnabon bag. I'm like df, y'all still do that? Could've made an issue out of it but I just sneak my cinnabons in through whomever I'm with bags now. Avoid the fuss

Well damn why she mad?

I haven't seen the movie yet it's sold out damn near everywhere. Luckily my girl's job bought out a theater Sunday so we can go see it but ol girl in that TikTok video is pissed lol
I kinda agree with her just a little. My complaint is t.abiut the main cast. I wanna know where was the wakandan army while all this was happening? The Dora milaje is just the royal bodyguard and there's only like a few hundred of them I guess. The river ribs and he j' bari tribe had to back them but where was the border tribe?. Isn't the border tribe wakanda's official military?

I kinda agree with her just a little. My complaint is t.abiut the main cast. I wanna know where was the wakandan army while all this was happening? The Dora milaje is just the royal bodyguard and there's only like a few hundred of them I guess. The river ribs and he j' bari tribe had to back them but where was the border tribe?. Isn't the border tribe wakanda's official military?
Is the border tribe the one that Daniel Kaluuya belongs to? If it is, maybe they got banished for treason for being on Killmonger's side

I be going in the movies like Boston George
614de537ea516c274f9c95e722fbf9d5.gif

Back