Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rachel dolezal is initeded to the annual wakandan cookout

And on that note I'm clubbing her across the head caveman style and dragging her all over creation on a black tour going from the Florida classic, to black bike weakend, to the ,afro American history museum,to Silvia's soulfood restaurant in Harlem, to the conventional black caucus then finally to my hut for a nude coconut oil party

Last edited:
They need to get with someone to work on black panthers fighting scenes thats crazy how lacking it is compared to other fight scenes.. movie was super dope but Black Panther don't even be flexing

Rachel dolezal is in voted to the annual wakandan cookout

And on that note I'm clubbing her across the head caveman style and dragging her all over creation on a black tour going from the Florida classic, to black bike weakend, to the ,afro American history museum,to Silvia's soulfood restaurant in Harlem, to the conventional black caucus then finally to my but for a nude coconut oil party

Still time to delete this

@Duwop

Rachel dolezal is initeded to the annual wakandan cookout

And on that note I'm clubbing her across the head caveman style and dragging her all over creation on a black tour going from the Florida classic, to black bike weakend, to the ,afro American history museum,to Silvia's soulfood restaurant in Harlem, to the conventional black caucus then finally to my hut for a nude coconut oil party

OOOH, it's a carrot, because she's a rabbit. I get it, now.

dj-khaled.gif

They need to get with someone to work on black panthers fighting scenes thats crazy how lacking it is compared to other fight scenes.. movie was super dope but Black Panther don't even be flexing
They should hire the fight coordinators from winter soldier and civil war. On a side note I'd like to see James wan direct spider man or a captain America movie or maybe even daredevil. I like his camera work in the opening fight scene in Aquaman when Arthur's mom was fighting those atkantean troopers and the fight scene with black manta.

Rewinding back .

So I have seen this discussed other places and rewatched it too.

I don’t really think Namor gave a fuck about Ri Ri.

When he took Shuri to his home he said he’d let Ri Ri live if Wakanda fought with them.

One thing I respect is that he told Ramonda,if I see you creeping I’m coming back and I’m killing you and I’m killing your daughter.

He meant that shit

He reminded me of Gus Fring in that scene.“I will kill your wife I will kill your infant daughter “

I liked Ri Ri, but I kinda feel like they could have done w/out the side stories and /or made them shorter.

Pretty solid considering what they had to work with.

Was wondering how theyd differentiate Namors powers from Aquaman, and I think they did a good job. I definitely wanna see more Namor in the MCU. And Tenoch a solid dude, he stay on them Blanco Taco’s heads down there in Mexico.

Acting was great. Angela Basset a mfn queen for real. I was a bit worried about Letitia being able to carry a superhero movie. Still not all the way convinced. Can’t help feeling like this could’ve been sooooo much better with T’Challa. Damn.

Glad they eased up on the jokey-joke shit the MCU been on lately.

Overall, I give this an 8.

Yooooo not only did Ri Ri threaten Okeye with a heater she threw a speaker before she picked up the heater and Okeye cut it in half.

And It was actually Shuri and Okoye who said the reference Shuri said “She can deal with that merman with winged ankles that wants to kill her all by herself” and Okeye says “ With your heater”

And the 2 things Shuri used to beat Namor was a speaker and a heater .

Dope film. so-so script but great acting, Namor was a good antagonis, nice action sequences and Better CGI than the 1st. I think the original music by Ludwig in the 1st film is better and obviously Chadwick's presence was missed... If BP1 is 4 stars this is 3.5

My peoples are from the island...I've been to the island..so when I saw the TAP TAP, when I heard the name Toussaint.....

&

Back