Welcome To aBlackWeb

I wasn’t really feelin her suit too much either. They probably were trying to stay away from it looking like Tony’s suit but even in the comics it’s a bit different.
View attachment 961080

They could have pulled this off. I hope that this will be the suit she gets on her show since she had to ditch the OG suit in Wakanda
I thought the suit was going to look like Pepper's suit in End Game the suit they went with was bulky looking

Huerta stole every scene he was in. Him and Bassett were easily the highlights of the film. She deserves all her flowers!

I like the way they handled Chadwick's death, they didn't sugarcoat it at all.

The fight between Okoye and Attuma was great. At that point I was thinking "OK this is going to be really good" and it never really topped that scene from an action standpoint for me.

Don't get me wrong, I thought it was a good film but there were a few times I'm like man when is this going to be over?

Outside of the length and a few minor things it was good, I'm leaning towards BP1 being slightly better.

Lupita though. That woman is absolutely beautiful

rick-ross-smile.gif

Lol at shuri being a woman of science and the actress being anti vaccine

Sidenote it's funny that vax somehow became the short form of vaccine which has no x in it

Back