Welcome To aBlackWeb

Just got back from seeing the movie it was pretty damn good. After rewatching Black Panther and going to see this new one. I want to say that Wakanda Forever is a slightly better than this better than BP.

My only real gripe was the fight with Namor and when he stabbed shorty with the staff. The next scene after that she's completely healed up when she's on the plane with Namor. Besides that little mistake everything was great
Did they use a different plane to return? Cuz I know that bitch crashed in the desert….I wasn’t really paying attention to the ending

Just got back from seeing the movie it was pretty damn good. After rewatching Black Panther and going to see this new one. I want to say that Wakanda Forever is a slightly better than this better than BP.

My only real gripe was the fight with Namor and when he stabbed shorty with the staff. The next scene after that she's completely healed up when she's on the plane with Namor. Besides that little mistake everything was great

Isn't that one of the effects of the heart shaped herb? Fast healing

Shit it bought T'Challa back from pretty much the dead in BP 1. Would think a lil stab wound would be alright in 10 mins........... :js4:

Isn't that one of the effects of the heart shaped herb? Fast healing

Shit it bought T'Challa back from pretty much the dead in BP 1. Would think a lil stab wound would be alright in 10 mins........... :js4:
He just got tossed off a waterfall. Shuri got stabbed thru her spine BUT the herb does have healing capabilities

Nah fam , The wakanda ship was basically overtaken and all the top fighters were surrounded. Shit even M'baku got the wind knocked out of him.

Even if Shuri kills Namor, the wakandans on the ship would have been done for. Namor just didn't want to die imo. He understood this is just one battle.

Hate it for em, But Namor and the fish people were superior imo. Wakanda adapted as quickly as they could against a new enemy.

Namor and the Aztec water ppl stole the show

the people from Wakanda were human. The people from where Namor reside were not. In the movie when he had Shuri with him and he asked her if she wanted to see where he was from he told her without a suit her blood would be poisoned and the pressure would crush her.

his people due to evolution was stronger. They literally said this in the film and showed it when Danai’s character fucked them up on the bridge but and they ate those stab wounds like it was nothing.

that’s the point I was making with my post. That it isn’t and wasn't a fair fight. Shuri and RiRi did figure out how to kill them though. The water makes them stronger and they dried Namor out so bad that she could’ve killed him in the desert at the end.

the people from Wakanda were human. The people from where Namor reside were not. In the movie when he had Shuri with him and he asked her if she wanted to see where he was from he told her without a suit her blood would be poisoned and the pressure would crush her.

his people due to evolution was stronger. They literally said this in the film and showed it when Danai’s character fucked them up on the bridge but and they ate those stab wounds like it was nothing.

that’s the point I was making with my post. That it isn’t and wasn't a fair fight. Shuri and RiRi did figure out how to kill them though. The water makes them stronger and they dried Namor out so bad that she could’ve killed him in the desert at the end.
Did Shuri and Riri have an oxygen mask during thei r escape from Zion?

Exactly

This movie already takes place in 2024 or 2025.

They don't even need some multiverse shit to happen, just say it's x amount of years after BP 2 or 3
Yeah, I think that's 100% better than recasting the role

For the short time he had the role he made it iconic. And whenever moving forward, you always wanna go as young as possible with new stars. So whatever kid gets the build up... It'll be a big deal when he finally becomes BP.

Plus there's a lot of material to pull from. There's multiple ways to the throne for this kid. It'll work

Back