Welcome To aBlackWeb

Most times..a hero doesn't seek revenge.
I understand how we got here but I’m not the biggest fan of how we got here.

I understand that the MCU has a bad habit of killing off good villains in the first movie and they wanted to avoid that, but They could have had side character at least hurt him bad or something and he get away.

I understand how we got here but I’m not the biggest fan of how we got here.

I understand that the MCU has a bad habit of killing off good villains in the first movie and they wanted to avoid that, but They could have had side character at least hurt him bad or something and he get away.

I mean...its not really a MCU thing..in general story telling from a comic book/movie/cartoon type. The hero doesn't seek out the enemy n try to kill them...

There's rage but most times there is an epiphany at that very momentwhen the hero could kill the villian...ish alot of movies are like that

I mean...its not really a MCU thing..in general story telling from a comic book/movie/cartoon type. The hero doesn't seek out the enemy n try to kill them...

There's rage but most times there is an epiphany at that very momentwhen the hero could kill the villian...ish alot of movies are like that
I know but that’s Ma dukes though

This is what I said,that Ri Ri was almost a Mcguffin and an excuse.

But he did go after her and idk if Namor knew Shuri would go find her or spied somehow and knew.

I just have an issue with the Kumbaya moment at the end after he had killed her mother.
Did he really Kill her mother though? RiRi was in the water, no one told her to save her...

But he did go after her and idk if Namor knew Shuri would go find her or spied somehow and knew.

I just have an issue with the Kumbaya moment at the end after he had killed her mother.

I dont necessarily think it was a kumbaya moment.

Shuri did the diplomatic/smart thing by not killing Namor because like M'Baku stated if she killed him that would have made him a martyr to his people. That would have started a war that Wakanda would have been in for a long time and most likely would have lost.

Another big thing I think alot of people missed or thought was frivolous to the overall plot is Everett Ross and Val's arc. Val and Ross are the only people outside of Wakanda (RiRi) and Namor's people that really know what happened in Boston. Namor even stated at the end that Wakanda would end up coming around because they will need allies. Val is going to use what happened in Boston as a reason to go at Wakanda to get Vibranium even more. That whole ordeal that happened in Boston could and most likely will cause other countries to go on the offensive or at the least not be as friendly to that nation.

I wouldn't be surprised if the ThunderBolts movie is going to have something to do with on the low invading Wakanda. Val wasn't in this movie and eavesdropping/ getting Ross locked up for nothing. There is some major story building at play with that part of this movie.

Shuri did the diplomatic/smart thing by not killing Namor because like M'Baku stated if she killed him that would have made him a martyr to his people. That would have started a war that Wakanda would have been in for a long time and most likely would have lost.

Another big thing I think alot of people missed or thought was frivolous to the overall plot is Everett Ross and Val's arc. Val and Ross are the only people outside of Wakanda (RiRi) and Namor's people that really know what happened in Boston. Namor even stated at the end that Wakanda would end up coming around because they will need allies. Val is going to use what happened in Boston as a reason to go at Wakanda to get Vibranium even more. That whole ordeal that happened in Boston could and most likely will cause other countries to go on the offensive or at the least not be as friendly to that nation.

I wouldn't be surprised if the ThunderBolts movie is going to have something to do with on the low invading Wakanda. Val wasn't in this movie and eavesdropping/ getting Ross locked up for nothing. There is some major story building at play with that part of this movie.
Yes I keep hearing people say that about the thunderbolts and I doubt Buckey would go along with that plan.

I hear buckey is supposed to be in that group.

Say u correct how they invade Wakanda?

Shit it’s a Marvel movie that s projected to be a serious money maker, she prolly begged for that little role
True, but when I saw her ,I thought maybe she might be one of the cool CIA scientist side character types like that chick from Thor who was in WandaVision.

It did look like she died,but we never actually saw her die.

It’s possible she somehow survived,but that crash looked deadly.

True, but when I saw her ,I thought maybe she might be one of the cool CIA scientist side character types like that chick from Thor who was in WandaVision.

It did look like she died,but we never actually saw her die.

It’s possible she somehow survived,but that crash looked deadly.
I thought she was the scientist at first

Also, it wasn't just about if Shuri would or would not have went to find the scientist. He came to Romonda and Shuri to find the person who made the machine or he would come back at them. He came to them because they were in charge and he knew that they would take it serious that

(1) there was other sources of Vibranium
(2) that this dude was able to get through their advanced security system undetected
(3) he claimed to have an enormous army

Even with him threatening them he still tried to come from the let's be allies perspective, because he respected their knowledge and he also on the low thought they were an easy mark without having a king around. I truly think Namor's end game wasn't really killing the scientist, it was appealing to Wakanda's fear of being bullied and consistently tested now that their king was gone.

You gotta remember, from the 1st time Namor appeared he tried to appeal to Romonda and Shuri about self preservation.... dude was trying to be slick out the gate in my opinion. Lol

Back