Welcome To aBlackWeb

the whole premise of the film centers around the fact it was RiRi’s tech that detected Vibranium in Talocan. She was always his target
It just seems like when he had her ,he didn't kill her and instead wanted to talk to Shuri about how he was gonna kill her

I'm like Dr Evil's son " Why don't you just shoot him in the head"

Idk bro seems like a plot hole lol
Not really a plot hole but either plot armor or a plan.

He told them about Ri Ri at the beach so he probably knew they would try to find her since that could lead other ppl to Wakanda too

He wanted Shuri to agree to letting him kill Ri RI and an alliance against the surface

Once the shit popped off,he was quick to bend the knee even though they might have been able to win that battle at the end.

He like "c'mon out guys they got us"

And when asked about it,he said he would rather have wakanda as an ally.

He changed his mind fast as hell

But shuri was also very forgiving about Namor killing her mother,not that I expected her to kill him ,but he got no punishment.

They just best friends hanging off a boat.

Was it always Namor' s plan to make wakanda an ally and Ri.Ri was never really a target?
Namor went into action only because of the machine RiRi made and since RiRi was the only person who could build that who lives outside of wakanda it makes sense that Namor would want to kill her

plus Namor looked at the machine as a real threat to his civilization that the surface world has now achieved so since wakanda treasured vibranium as well, he wanted to make them Allies since they are the strongest country on earth as they shared a common enemy

Namor went into action only because of the machine RiRi made and since RiRi was the only person who could build that who lives outside of wakanda it makes sense that Namor would want to kill her

plus Namor looked at the machine as a real threat to his civilization that the surface world has now achieved so since wakanda treasured vibranium as well, he wanted to make them Allies since they are the strongest country on earth as they shared a common enemy

exactly.

he also figured (but was wrong) that the nation of Wakanda would understand his people’s plight and team up to take over shit. He knew about how other nations was trying to test Wakanda now that the king had died And he really thought that would be enough to make Wakanda join his cause of world domination.

Namor had a compelling argument and honestly I’m sure some of the Wakanda leaders most likely would have agreed with his thinking.

He tried to use killing the person who created The detector as an excuse for approaching Queen Romonda and Shuri, but I feel his real goal overall was to have them become allies

exactly.

he also figured (but was wrong) that the nation of Wakanda would understand his people’s plight and team up to take over shit. He knew about how other nations was trying to test Wakanda now that the king had died And he really thought that would be enough to make Wakanda join his cause of world domination.

Namor had a compelling argument and honestly I’m sure some of the Wakanda leaders most likely would have agreed with his thinking.

He tried to use killing the person who created The detector as an excuse for approaching Queen Romonda and Shuri, but I feel his real goal overall was to have them become allies
This is what I said,that Ri Ri was almost a Mcguffin and an excuse.

But he did go after her and idk if Namor knew Shuri would go find her or spied somehow and knew.

I just have an issue with the Kumbaya moment at the end after he had killed her mother.

Another question I have is could shuri even kill Namor?

Earlier in the movie some death blows were put on some of his soldiers and then he snapped his fingers like the Night king and they all got back up and jumped in the water like nothing happened.

I'm not sure if stabbing him even in the head would actually kill him,but the heat did weaken him.

Namor being something like 500 years old, and still in his prime, makes me wonder how many other mutants will be introduced as long-lived secret mutants.

Yo this ish was flames!! Shit had heart!

Geeked a little inside when I heard "mutant" for the first time in the MCU..

And Ryan Cooley said fuck all recasting talk!

Back