Welcome To aBlackWeb

Peace between black and brown…it ended properly.
giphy.gif

Serious question, how can some of you be ok with reviewing spoilers before seeing a movie you want to see?

@Duwop I know you are DC guy so you probably don't care much for marvel shit which is why you are waiting for Disney + , but if y'all really wanna see this film I would LEGIT beat a nigga ass if they spoiled something I wanna watch and pay money for.

Never understood how y'all can pay money for something when you already know the details of it. It takes all the suspense and fun away from me.
I don't mind spoilers... Nuffin that serious to me.

Also liking DC doesn't negate my like for Marvel shit too. I like and look forward to every drop. Nothing about marvel feels like "the other side" to me...I enjoy it all.

It's just fans that annoy me

“bUt bUt sHuRi cAnT hOLd hEr OwNz aGaInGsT nAmOr cUz shEz a GuuuuuuRl”

Ass niggas can play in traffic
Lettia BODIED this

Angela the Queen BODIED this

My nigga Riri “oh shit, she got an Ironman suit” has arrived.

Surprised the rumor about Mike B & the secret child was actually true. Idk how much stock to the Doom being behind it all were true but heard they pivoted to Val so they could tie it in with the Thunderbolts. Not mad at that. This film was better in someways than the first. Obviously missing Chadwick is a huge hole but I think they did the best with what they had. And the 2nd act in Talokan was a bit of a drag. But Namor was so beast I’m definitely looking forward to how he’ll be used going forward. More importantly I’m glad Feige do his favorite thing in the world and off the villain.

sidebar: in that last scene with Namor talking to Namora, was that a painting of him killing the Black Panther?

Was also fucking with Savage Shuri
Home girl gave 0 fucks
Also my dude Namor needs some healing energy. “The one without love, so I embraced the name” was deep lmao

Of course.

But I see you’re being emotional when somebody gives their opinion on what they thought about the movie instead of engaging in a discourse on it.

carry on

lmao!!

Nigga came in policing my opinion starting his post cackin it up now it’s “alls iza wanted was to just engage in a discourse”
and now is mad that I didn’t care for it.

The sun is out over here and it’s a beautiful day here in NY. I hope it’s the same for you. love and light brother

lmao!!

Nigga came in policing my opinion starting his post cackin it up now it’s “alls iza wanted was to just engage in a discourse”
and now is mad that I didn’t care for it.

The sun is out over here and it’s a beautiful day here in NY. I hope it’s the same for you. love and light brother
Policing? Not at all. I gave my opinion and thought your opinion was funny and I disagreed with them.

You got it

Movie was good enough for me to want to see it again and kinda just enjoy it instead of being kinda in awe the whole time and not catching shit like how that first kid who says hello to the queen in Haiti is T'challa' son

I got the feeling shuri and Namor kinda had a thing for each other.

He was tryna put that Latin lover mack down on the princess/queen/ Black Panther

They 100% treating this shit like this niggaz funeral.

And I really don't like going to funerals....

Yeah nah that's valid. If you don't fuck with funerals I'd skip this one entirely actually, shit'll just make you depressed lol. Save it for when you actually grieving and need help processing the trauma or something. Seriously.

So we still pretending Lupita ain't bring all the yams to the dinner party?

GOOD LORD yes, she been the most beautiful black person in the world but she was skinny and petite in them 12 Years a Slave days.........

That was like 10 feet of ASS on the IMAX screen.

Back