Welcome To aBlackWeb

I felt the length of the film at times but man, Coogler did the damn thing. Cast brought it, especially Letitia Wright, Angela Bassett and Tenoch Huerta (we have a new Latin star). Riri brought the comedic relief and it has me excited for Ironheart. Wakandans took heavy losses in that final battle. Did Attuma die? Cause he went out in a weak manner if he did
Did people dress up as characters from the movie in your area or were you the only one?

I kinda had a feeling Killmonger would appear in the ancestral plane. Lol no way T'Challa could have kept that man alive, he was still a savage in the afterlife
You had a feeling....Kneegrowz said it about fitty-eleven times that killmonger would appear again in this thread. There was no surprises, especially since a leaked plot was posted awhile back.

Last edited:
Okay movie.

That big fight scene at the end was trash as fuck. Most of the fight scenes was mid to bad

All the suites and shit was OD and tacky

Last edited:
You had a feeling....Kneegrowz said it about fitty-eleven times that killmonger would appear again in this thread. There was no surprises, especially since a leaked plot was posted awhile back.
Wrong, people only mentioned Killmonger cause they hoped he somehow was kept alive and would be made to be the Black Panther cause weirdos couldn't accept that Shuri would take the mantle

Okay so I saw it yesterday on a cam site and I'll say it was good not great but good.
The acting and performances is what .Ames this movie stand out.
There were somber moments but it's not the tear jerker that people make it out to be which was the reason I choose to pirate instead of going out to the movies. I reuse to sit in a theatre with a bunch of emotional blubbering idiots. Like big boi from OutKast said " don't be cryin' on me..." But yeah the actors did a good job of conveying grief.

Namor and the talocans we're the stars of this movie. It was cool how they are blue on the surface world but underwater they have normal appearances it confused me at first. The talocans we're mysterious and eerie with that siren song shit they do to kill people the cgi didn't bother me much . I've seen complaints on other sights like his it looks when namor dives etc. The problem isn't the CGI the problem is the green screen backgrounds which were noticable in some scenes like when m'baku was standing on the shore with his men during namors attack on waksnda etc. I think marvel should start using Volume technology like sta wars does with the mandalorian. The strongest moment was when shuri had namor at her mercy then she had reflected for a moment and saw how much the talocans and wakandans had in common with each other. Solid solo marvel movie. I give it 7.5 leaning towards an 8 or an "M" for.......

Much better than love and thunder

thriller_eyes.gif

Back