Welcome To aBlackWeb

It wasn’t as good as part 1 to me,but It might have been a better movie.

Namor and his ppl come through when they come through

The middle was kinda weak,but when the 3rd act starts it’s in high gear.

When the credits came up I got the vibe that people thought the movie was good but it wasn’t amazing ,but then after the mid credit scene people started clapping.

There were a few impatient people who left out of the movie theater when the credits started rolling and they have no idea what’s going on now.

Ri Ri looks like chili and kurupt’s baby mama from Blaque who died.

Overall it was about a 7/10

Chadwick is very much missing

I don’t give a fuck what Niggas be talking about,Lupita was sexy as hell in this movie.

Last edited:
What stuck out to me as a negative was the green screen looking so obvious that and the final battle not really feeling like the final battle when it came. I thought it was a set up to the final battle

Wasn’t as good as the first movie but very solid just too long of a movie imo

Loved what they did for chadwick

Really liked seeing namor on screen and he was probably my fav character in this

Also shuri carried this movie pretty well

Last edited:
Namor definitely was the standout.. Im in the bathroom and some redneck was going on and on to me about how he been reading comics for 40 years.. "I tell you man they did that datgum Namor justice, and that Mexican change whoo buddy.. they rocked that shit".. I'm like bruh I just wanna pee..Who woulda thought Marvel would solve race relations in Mississippi

Namor definitely was the standout.. Im in the bathroom and some redneck was going on and on to me about how he been reading comics for 40 years.. "I tell you man they did that datgum Namor justice, and that Mexican change whoo buddy.. they rocked that shit".. I'm like bruh I just wanna pee..Who woulda thought Marvel would solve race relations in Mississippi

What stuck out to me as a negative was the green screen looking so obvious that and the final battle not really feeling like the final battle when it came. I thought it was a set up to the final battle

Wasn’t as good as the first movie but very solid just too long of a movie imo

Loved what they did for chadwick

Really liked seeing namor on screen and he was probably my fav character in this

Also shuri carried this movie pretty well
I thought the CGI and stuff looked pretty good though.

They looked more real than how the final scene of the first movie looked and a lot of MCU movies

Last edited:
Yeah, imma wait... These niggaz bugging on the first day.

I might even wait for Disney plus

Back