Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bugging like how?
Just silly shit.... People crying and being extra dramatic.

Remember I said they was gonna treat this movie like this niggaz funeral?

They 100% treating this shit like this niggaz funeral.

And I really don't like going to funerals.... So imma skip tht funeral crowd. I'll catch it on Disney plus... Or if the wife wants to catch a early showing on a week day while the kids at school or some shit

And I really don't like going to funerals.... So imma skip tht funeral crowd. I'll catch it on Disney plus... Or if the wife wants to catch a early showing on a week day while the kids at school or some shit
They really get through that early.Some other shit happens but while grief is in the background,
the tone becomes more playful in the middle.

It’s not a sad movie all the way through,but that grief kinda just stays with it,like Ned Stark in GOT

Last edited:

giphy.gif

I felt the length of the film at times but man, Coogler did the damn thing. Cast brought it, especially Letitia Wright, Angela Bassett and Tenoch Huerta (we have a new Latin star). Riri brought the comedic relief and it has me excited for Ironheart. Wakandans took heavy losses in that final battle. Did Attuma die? Cause he went out in a weak manner if he did

I felt the length of the film at times but man, Coogler did the damn thing. Cast brought it, especially Letitia Wright, Angela Bassett and Tenoch Huerta (we have a new Latin star). Riri brought the comedic relief and it has me excited for Ironheart. Wakandans took heavy losses in that final battle. Did Attuma die? Cause he went out in a weak manner if he did
He got knocked into the water by Okoye but was never confirmed if that actually finished him.

Back