Welcome To aBlackWeb

Also, it wasn't just about if Shuri would or would not have went to find the scientist. He came to Romonda and Shuri to find the person who made the machine or he would come back at them. He came to them because they were in charge and he knew that they would take it serious that

(1) there was other sources of Vibranium
(2) that this dude was able to get through their advanced security system undetected
(3) he claimed to have an enormous army

Even with him threatening them he still tried to come from the let's be allies perspective, because he respected their knowledge and he also on the low thought they were an easy mark without having a king around. I truly think Namor's end game wasn't really killing the scientist, it was appealing to Wakanda's fear of being bullied and consistently tested now that their king was gone.

You gotta remember, from the 1st time Namor appeared he tried to appeal to Romonda and Shuri about self preservation.... dude was trying to be slick out the gate in my opinion. Lol
He could have taken over Wakanda right there lol or any other time in the first 3 hrs of the movie lol

Also, it wasn't just about if Shuri would or would not have went to find the scientist. He came to Romonda and Shuri to find the person who made the machine or he would come back at them. He came to them because they were in charge and he knew that they would take it serious that

(1) there was other sources of Vibranium
(2) that this dude was able to get through their advanced security system undetected
(3) he claimed to have an enormous army

Even with him threatening them he still tried to come from the let's be allies perspective, because he respected their knowledge and he also on the low thought they were an easy mark without having a king around. I truly think Namor's end game wasn't really killing the scientist, it was appealing to Wakanda's fear of being bullied and consistently tested now that their king was gone.

You gotta remember, from the 1st time Namor appeared he tried to appeal to Romonda and Shuri about self preservation.... dude was trying to be slick out the gate in my opinion. Lol
And that is what I was getting at in my original comment.

I did kind of forget that he did tell them to find the scientist therefore he knew they would be there.

And he did throw that bomb at Queen Ramonda and her ,but he could’ve been killed her

Also why would the queen send Nakia who is the mother of the heir to the throne on this dangerous mission to rescue Ri Ri and Shuri?

I know that Nakia is a gangster,but what if she got killed or something,leaving T’challa Jr an orphan?

Say u correct how they invade Wakanda?
He could have taken over Wakanda right there lol or any other time in the first 3 hrs of the movie lol

You totally looked over everything I posted to say that. Lmao.

Namor wanted them to join his cause. Even at the end of the movie he stated as such. He knows that no matter how strong your military might is, you will still need allies.

Like you stated, if he really wanted to wipe them out he wouldn’t have tried to appeal to them from the beginning or to Shuri when she was their guest/captor.

also, I have no clue how they would invade or sneak into Wakanda, but people have done it before (in the MCU) so the precedent is set. Lmao

And that is what I was getting at in my original comment.

I did kind of forget that he did tell them to find the scientist therefore he knew they would be there.

And he did throw that bomb at Queen Ramonda and her ,but he could’ve been killed her

Also why would the queen send Nakia who is the mother of the heir to the throne on this dangerous mission to rescue Ri Ri and Shuri?

I know that Nakia is a gangster,but what if she got killed or something,leaving T’challa Jr an orphan?
why would the queen get someone who lives outside of wakanda to find her daughter who is outside of wakanda?

You totally looked over everything I posted to say that. Lmao.

Namor wanted them to join his cause. Even at the end of the movie he stated as such. He knows that no matter how strong your military might is, you will still need allies.

Like you stated, if he really wanted to wipe them out he wouldn’t have tried to appeal to them from the beginning or to Shuri when she was their guest/captor.

also, I have no clue how they would invade or sneak into Wakanda, but people have done it before (in the MCU) so the precedent is set. Lmao

Killmonger had a co conspirator who let him in,but in the MCU only Thanos was able to just stroll up in there before Namor,who swam under water.

It would be hard for an enemy sub to do that shit w/out detection.

Last edited:
why would the queen get someone who lives outside of wakanda to find her daughter who is outside of wakanda?
No,more so why would she sent her grandson's mother on such a dangerous mission

She could have got any one of her killer female African ninjas to do that,better yet send allum

No,more so why would she sent her grandson's mother on such a dangerous mission

She could have got any one of her killer female African ninjas to do that,better yet send allum
You wanted her to send members of the dora milaje when the general of them failed to protect her?

Where would they even go to look?

Back