Welcome To aBlackWeb

I am beginning to think that y’all don’t remember how Nakia found them either

I damn sure dead ass don’t remember

The earrings.

She knew a round about area they were at due to the kimoyo earrings. She went to that area and then talked to some locals about some of his sightings in the past. She canvassed that area where the Namor sightings were and the computer ( A.I.) was able to track Shuri earrings.

Man....... you sure you were sober when you watched the movie? Lol

A lot (fair) of the criticism I'm seeing online is people thinking the movie tried to shoehorn too much stuff pertaining to other upcoming MCU projects.. it seems more people wanted this to be a self contained entity.

Funny enough damn near every MCU project has been intertwined.
That’s kinda the point and the first movie was damn near a stand alone movie.

Other than knowing what Wakanda was for the final battle in infinity war you didn’t need to see Black Panther to understand infinity war or endgame necessarily.

But bruhhhhh when black panther first appeared from the blip you ain’t never heard a crowd of people cheer so much as in endgame.

The earrings.

She knew a round about area they were at due to the kimoyo earrings. She went to that area and then talked to some locals about some of his sightings in the past. She canvassed that area where the Namor sightings were and the computer ( A.I.) was able to track Shuri earrings.

Man....... you sure you were sober when you watched the movie? Lol
I’m never sober when I see any movie

Saw it. Love seeing movies in Dolby Cinema but they need to be the big movies to make it worth it. I was annoyed that a couple brought their clearly sick kid to the movie though. Was having some deep ass coughs. Probably gave us all covid
I liked it. There were nitpicks I had like the water pressure and not getting bends and the super intelligent girl worried about a diffy q class the next day. Also I questioned them putting the coffin vertical when it was getting Star Trek'd tractor beamed into the ship. All I was thinking was like that can't be good for the corpse

Also I feel like they're getting a little overboard with the advanced tech

Bald headed demon got a lot of laughs lol

I don't know anything about Namor but he was whooping ass easily until they did that evaporation/dehydration thing to make him weaker. Even then he was doing pretty well against her. So why at the end was he worried and saying Black Panther is the most powerful being on Earth?

Seeing the flashback scenes were a nice touch. That was emotional

I would be upset if I had a nephew I didn't know about. They allowed the mother to be queen so I'm guessing they won't try to take it away from her and give it to her nephew

So do his wings grow back or is he not able to fly now?

That’s kinda the point and the first movie was damn near a stand alone movie.

Other than knowing what Wakanda was for the final battle in infinity war you didn’t need to see Black Panther to understand infinity war or endgame necessarily.

But bruhhhhh when black panther first appeared from the blip you ain’t never heard a crowd of people cheer so much as in endgame.

You do realize that Black Panther was damn near a sequel to Captain America Civil War...... LMAO. The events from that movie is what jump started the Black Panther movie. Then the end of Black Panther had Bucky living in a village with 1 arm bailing fucking hay.....

All these MCU movies have been intertwined

You do realize that Black Panther was damn near a sequel to Captain America Civil War...... LMAO. The events from that movie is what jump started the Black Panther movie. Then the end of Black Panther had Bucky living in a village with 1 arm bailing fucking hay.....

All these MCU movies have been intertwined
Of course,but Black Panther as a movie had nothing to do with the over arching story really

It was like a solo comic book just about a black panther adventure

Saw it. Love seeing movies in Dolby Cinema but they need to be the big movies to make it worth it. I was annoyed that a couple brought their clearly sick kid to the movie though. Was having some deep ass coughs. Probably gave us all covid
I liked it. There were nitpicks I had like the water pressure and not getting bends and the super intelligent girl worried about a diffy q class the next day. Also I questioned them putting the coffin vertical when it was getting Star Trek'd tractor beamed into the ship. All I was thinking was like that can't be good for the corpse

Also I feel like they're getting a little overboard with the advanced tech

Bald headed demon got a lot of laughs lol

I don't know anything about Namor but he was whooping ass easily until they did that evaporation/dehydration thing to make him weaker. Even then he was doing pretty well against her. So why at the end was he worried and saying Black Panther is the most powerful being on Earth?

Seeing the flashback scenes were a nice touch. That was emotional

I would be upset if I had a nephew I didn't know about. They allowed the mother to be queen so I'm guessing they won't try to take it away from her and give it to her nephew

So do his wings grow back or is he not able to fly now?
Most powerful being from the most powerful nation of the "surface world"

Just got back from seeing it and.....

ya boy a MF prophet

The heart shaped herb was there cuz of vibrainum right? Wakanda still has it right?

Plus Shuri a genius, they'll figure something out on how to recreate it.

e7c12d84-e8df-418e-bdf6-f26d14184882_200_10.gif

I’m pretty sure the while Nakia was talking to that old lady I was sidetracked thinking about how I wanted to rub baby oil aaaaaaaall ova her boooooody

And then take my……nevermind

Just left the theater.

easily the best sequel movie, which is crazy when you think about it. I don’t think any of the other standalone movies coulda continued (ironman, Thor etc) if the main character actually died. The tone of this movie was dope and I’m impressed with what I saw.

Now let’s go back a lil…

member when you weirdo niggas said there would be multiple black panthers or are we gonna forget that?

Just left the theater.

easily the best sequel movie, which is crazy when you think about it. I don’t think any of the other standalone movies coulda continued (ironman, Thor etc) if the main character actually died. The tone of this movie was dope and I’m impressed with what I saw.

Now let’s go back a lil…

member when you weirdo niggas said there would be multiple black panthers or are we gonna forget that?

Nah

It's still Winter Soldier

Back