Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sources have exclusively revealed to FandomWire and friends at Popcorned Planet, that Doctor Doom is set to make his MCU debut in Ryan Coogler’s Black Panther 2.

Marvel’s iconic Latverian villain Victor von Doom has traditionally always been centered as the main baddie against the Fantastic Four, even appearing in every live-action Fantastic Four movie to date. But sources tell us that Kevin Feige wants to mix things up for Doctor Doom’s MCU debut.

Never believe FandomWire lol

i was sympathetic but if Coogler and Bassett didn't want it then that's the end of the discussion.

they can do the T'Challa & Storm wedding stuff later when they reset the entire MCU someday
Coogler and that executive producer dude whatever his name is also chose not to recast because it was a no win situation. If they recast there would've been comparisons to Boseman and also the audience might not feel the replacement. It's a comic book super hero movie they can resurrect him and recast in another four of five years. There's still stories to be good with his relationship with the fantastic four and storm and becoming the king of the dead etc.

Watching Black Panther and it ain’t close……

It’s way better than part 2.

the CGI was bad and the fight scenes were a bit underwhelming, but the story is great. I still hate that they killed off Klaw and Killmonger both were great in this.

I almost forgot how good this movie was because I hadn’t watched it in a while.

I enjoyed part 2 more..I think katz overhyped the first one which I thought was cool but I have never really wanted to watch it again. This one I would definitely rewatch.

But to each his own though.

Last edited:
Coogler and that executive producer dude whatever his name is also chose not to recast because it was a no win situation. If they recast there would've been comparisons to Boseman and also the audience might not feel the replacement. It's a comic book super hero movie they can resurrect him and recast in another four of five years. There's still stories to be good with his relationship with the fantastic four and storm and becoming the king of the dead etc.

obviously this nigga ain't seen the movie................... :smh:

I seen the movie and t'challa Jr ain't getting it with me. I'm not waiting 20 years for that lil nigga to grow into that panther suit.

Sooo....you think they're gonna actually wait 20 years for that actor to grow up?????.......

ugh-frustrated.gif

It’s crazy after the first movie I immediately went home and watched it again via bootleg

like as soon as I got home….This one I’m not sure if I wanna see it or will ever see it again

Right now I think this is where I'm at

Yeah I think someone said it earlier. I just didn't get the same feeling 😕 watching it. The fights scenes didn't do it for me.

I rewatched the 1st movie today and after seeing the second one yesterday. It confirmed it for me.

The movie is a great ode/honor to Chadwick and a way to move the series forward.

The comics have wakandans and the Atlantians (namor ppl) always going back and forth so they setup that well. We can expect to see that story line more.

Idk I was wanting Killmonger to come back lol. The black revolutionary part of me want to see wakandans fight wyt nations. Like both of these movies been mostly fighting amongst themselves (the 1st one) or another melainated people. And they changed it from Atlantians (in the comics) to Aztec people from Talocan in the movie.

I was reading how MCU was hoping Namor wouldn't be lump into an Aquaman comparison( for ppl who don't know the comics) but yeah I instantly thought of Aquaman...dispite the cultural background of Ancient Meso America.

Back