Welcome To aBlackWeb

:chillout:

Movie is a certified snooze fest and it’s long as fuck. I was on a 14 hour flight from Austria and I fell asleep on that movie 4 times. I tried running it back 4 separate times on the same flight and was snoozing EVERY time.

glad you enjoyed it tho

Movie is a certified snooze fest and it’s long as fuck. I was on a 14 hour flight from Austria and I fell asleep on that movie 4 times. I tried running it back 4 separate times on the same flight and was snoozing EVERY time.

glad you enjoyed it tho
Nah you wilding Winter Soldier is gangster.

Mind controlled Bucky is a problem.

One of the best action scenes in the MCU in winter soldier

I fell asleep during this 3x lol

My wife was pissed she kept elbowing me
While I did find some of the middle part a chore,falling asleep in the movie doesn’t necessarily mean that movie is boring or bad.

I have fallen asleep on the movies that I later came to love just because I was tired in a dark room.

Everyone has their right to like what they like. I personally love The Winter Soldier and hold it as one of (if not the best non Avengers) the better overall MCU films.

I enjoyed Wakanda Forever and will most likely watch it again today with my cousin. I will also check out Black Panther this morning before going to refresh my memory if the film. Ryan Coogler and the crew did a great job with this sequel, especially considering all the real world issues that happened.

Back