Welcome To aBlackWeb

If she needs help then she ain’t built for this and need to get her weight up. She can still be the brains but leave the heavyweight shit to Killmonger

So just so we're clear: you think Danai Gurira (Okoye) would be better suited to be the next Black Panther as she is more of a "believable" competitor for Namor & Doom than Shuri, yeh? @Chi-town B

Thor needed Surtur to destroy Asgard to defeat Hela.

Thor also needed some shit Jane made to defeat the Dark Elves.

Tony didn't defeat Thanos in no hand 2 hand combat, he outsmarted him and used the Infinity Stones to snap him away.

Cap didn't crush Red Skull. The Tesceract transported him to somewhere in space.

Spidey didn't beat Vulture. The Chitauri energy core did.

But nah. Shuri gotta fight one on one......................... :hahaha:

No I said she would be better than the other girl when Inori brought it up but shouldn't be it either cause she'll get knocked out too

What exactly makes you think bringing back an "imprisoned" Killmonger would be better considering he doesn't naturally have powers & given what has been said already about Wanda & CM....

Thor needed Surtur to destroy Asgard to defeat Hela.

Thor also needed some shit Jane made to defeat the Dark Elves.

Tony didn't defeat Thanos in no hand 2 hand combat, he outsmarted him and used the Infinity Stones to snap him away.

Cap didn't crush Red Skull. The Tesceract transported him to somewhere in space.

Spidey didn't beat Vulture. The Chitauri energy core did.

But nah. Shuri gotta fight one on one......................... :hahaha:
So you’re comparing 80 lb Shuri to a fucking god, a Dark Elf, Thanos, Red Skull and Vulture? Oh ok

What exactly makes you think bringing back an "imprisoned" Killmonger would be better considering he doesn't naturally have powers & given what has been said already about Wanda & CM....
Killmonger was the best thing about that movie why wouldn't I want him back to continue the franchise now that there is no more T'Challa. Killmonger was already a straight killer before he even got to Wakanda so being the BP will only enhance the gifts he's already been gifted with. What's the difference with him being the BP and T'Challa when hand to hand combat he kicked T'Challa's ass without powers.

So you’re comparing 80 lb Shuri to a fucking god, a Dark Elf, Thanos, Red Skull and Vulture? Oh ok

:tuh:......What? No

I was comparing her possible foes, Doom or Nomar, to a god, dark elves,Thanos, Red Skull & Vulture. lol

You said "if she needs help she ain't built for it"

Well I gave you 5 examples of other superhero's needing help.

Were they not built for it?................ "riight"

Yeah I said that wrong should’ve been the other way around my bad but still the question stands. Captain America she is not. Never been in any kind of hand to hand combat but we just supposed to believe she gonna take on a huge threat of possibly Namor or Doom. I just don’t see it not straight out the gate. MJB already laying the foundation putting it out there. Hell be back

Yeah I said that wrong should’ve been the other way around my bad but still the question stands. Captain America she is not. Never been in any kind of hand to hand combat but we just supposed to believe she gonna take on a huge threat of possibly Namor or Doom. I just don’t see it not straight out the gate. MJB already laying the foundation putting it out there. Hell be back

Bruh, did you not see T'Chilla in them waterfall fights?

Obviously the herb gave him his fighting skills as well. Cuz w/o it he was garbage, against both Killmonger & M'Baku.

With the herb and the suit Shuri be straight.

Bruh, did you not see T'Chilla in them waterfall fights?

Obviously the herb gave him his fighting skills as well. Cuz w/o it he was garbage, against both Killmonger & M'Baku.

With the herb and the suit Shuri be straight.
But he had some combat skills to win that fight in the beginning, his sister doesn't seem to have combat skills.

You just arguing for the sake of arguing b

You can't suspend disbelief for one movie then try to apply realistic logic to another one in the same genre

Back