Welcome To aBlackWeb

tenor.gif
......depends on what it is.

I fuk wit Jamie Fox and MBJ. Still had no interest in seeing Just Mercy.

And neither did y'all

:hahaha:
Where those Letitia Wright lead movies at?

It's coming....in Black Panther 2

tenor.gif
Let’s not forget her batshit crazy ass made those statements. Disney/Marvel is not about to place the reigns of an important franchise like BP over to the female version of Kirk Cameron. Kevin Feige last said BP2 was gonna explore Wakanda. Never said shit about Shuri even though he specifically said there would be no replacement for Chadwick. Seems like a perfect time to mention her. Next thing MBJ planting seeds wanting to return. C’Mon son! Lets be real here

Let’s not forget her batshit crazy ass made those statements. Disney/Marvel is not about to place the reigns of an important franchise like BP over to the female version of Kirk Cameron. Kevin Feige last said BP2 was gonna explore the Wakanda. Never said shit about Shuri even though he specifically said there would be no replacement for Chadwick. Seems like a perfect time to mention her. Next thing MBJ planting seeds wanting to return. C’Mon son! Lets be real here

Correct.

He said they wasn't replacing Chad. Not that there wasn't gonna be a Black Panther......

200.gif

Screenshot-2017-11-10-at-12.33.18.png

A movie with Shuri as BP makes more than a movie with a resurrected Killmonger as BP. I don't think you really put any thought into that claim.
Just because you think that doesn’t make it so. MBJ is a proven box office star. Where’s Letitia’s big movies outside of BP?

No it wouldn't, cut this out
Just because you think that doesn’t make it so. MBJ is a proven box office star. Where’s Letitia’s big movies outside of BP?

I understand you're posting with an agenda but let's knock it off. A sequel led by one of the most beloved characters from the original, who just so happens to be a black woman, is doing a B with ease. Captain Marvel did a B and folks claim to hate Brie.

*All speculation hinges on theaters returning to normal

Back