Welcome To aBlackWeb

I dont remember you saying jack shit about Black Widow skinny ass flippin, leg wrappin and beatin niggas asses tho...

And she dont even have powers! lol

If you did... my bad
I don't know who that is or seen her in x men, spider man and BP or batman, the only hero movies I watched

I dont remember you saying jack shit about Black Widow skinny ass flippin, leg wrappin and beatin niggas asses tho...

And she dont even have powers! lol

If you did... my bad

He claims to have not known of BW until I posed the same comparison last week.

I refuse to believe she's a match for characters with powers even if she has her powers. Stay in her super hero weight class. Go fight Jubilee of the X Men
Right she is no fucking match for Doom or Namor. Never has proven herself she needs to work her way up. Out the gate taking them out? Hell nah!

I don't know who that is or seen her in x men, spider man and BP or batman, the only hero movies I watch

Nigga black widow was in the fuckin Black Panther movie flippin, kickin and fightin niggas outside her weight class. lol

--edit---
my fault I take it back she was in Civil War. Nevermind

He claims to have not known of BW until I posed the same comparison last week.

Bruh, he hasn't seen any of these movies besides the 1st Black Panther. lol

oh shit.. lol aite then I wont spend anymore time on this then lol

Before I go tho @Chi-town B you never answered... would you have an issue if it was Danai Gurira instead?

She was in the movie you saw

She's way more believable than the other girl but I can't see her knocking dudes out either.

Just go with Killmonger and get the bag, MJB is the obvious choice and a redemption/ anti hero story writes itself

If you're not gonna take the discussion of fictional super hero battles seriously maybe you should go to the marvel thread with all the other laughable discussions

The heart shaped herb gave whoever took it extra abilities. I thought you watched the movie? lol
Ok he had better physical gifts, that girl with that would still get her ass kicked. Killmonger was wrecking shit without the heart shaped steroids.

Back